BOX1

Talon Honda Talon 1000 First Ride Review - Sand Hollow Utah.

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5
20190307 162623

Earlier this March, Honda decided to scoop me up with a quick flight off to Utah, to give the 2019 Honda Talon a day's run in the beautiful Sand Hollow State Park. Once there, we were met with 20 gorgeous machines ready for the taking. 10 Talon 1000 R's and 10 Talon 1000 X's, along with a few Pioneer 1000 LE support vehicles.

Bdc3ee9c6db1493f2edce3a721062e86

Start of the day.
We Started the day off in a red Talon R. My co-driver was from CycleNews, who was just as excited to give these things a spin as was I. Honda had a great adventure planned out but, the rain from the previous day made for a change of plans. Each machine was equipped with Rugged Radios that allowed the group, as well as driver and passenger communications. As we waited for the tunnel to be cleared of sand, we played around with some of the switches, while the group leader gave a general overview of the unit.

2f4d4d61c9a7bf3f50eec51aad5afa18

Each unit is equipped with i-4wd and with a push of a button, we could change between 2-wheel drive and i-4wd on the fly. There is also a Hill Start Assist button which holds the machine in place for 3 seconds or so while you move your foot from the brake to the gas, delivering zero roll back when on a steep incline. Then, there was an AT/MT/SPORT button. This allowed you to change on the fly between fully auto mode and manual mode. The sport mode allows for higher rev limits between gears and gives it a sportier feel. Being unaccustomed to the Talon and the loose Utah terrain, I left it in i4wd while switching back and forth, between sport and AT throughout the day. Only during the rock crawl did I move it to low gear.

Whoops R

Whoops in the Talon R!
Our leader didn't waste any time showing off the R's potential. First up, it was full throttle through a long section of whoops. One word; WOW! We had 5 to 10 mins of straight whoops and once you found the groove you could just pin it, sit back and enjoy the ride.
Now, I have never ridden on sand whoops before but, man it was fun! Keeping the Talon R pointed in the right direction was easy with the power steering. Like the Pioneer models, there is very little if any noticeable feedback. The Fox 2.5 QS3's and 20.1 inches of rear travel on the R delivered exceptionally well.

Once through the whoops we were given some time to get to know the machine. We took off and played in the sand for a few minutes. One thing I noticed right out the gate was the power and responsiveness the updated 1000 drivetrain brought to the table. Honda states it shifts 50% faster and I believe it compared to the Pioneer. In auto, it was knocking the gears out left and right. Each shift giving you a quick and crisp change that made driving the Talon so much fun!

190306 drp honda talon 5818 web

Now for the Rocks.
Next, we were off to try some rocks. We wove through the sandstone rocks and to our next destination. There we met up with the camera crew ready for some action! Rolling up on our obstacle, my goal was to test a slow and steady crawl up the rock face. I threw her in low gear while still in i-4wd and was immediately rejected by the light coating of wet sand which made steep, slow traction impossible on the slick rocks. Yet, this did allow the i-4wd system to take hold and before I knew it, all 4 wheels were spinning on the slick red rocks. With a little rollback and a bit more speed, it went right up with ease.

Wall climb

Next, it was through "The Squeeze" This was a tight "Hall Like" section of rocks that gets its name from jeeps trying to "squeeze" through. Many taking damage along the way, but for the Talon it was just a normal path. I tried to have a little fun and decided to climb the wall and I should have gone higher, but the group was moving along, so it was time to go.

87c6229b24fcaf9f26a51995a3076d0c

Finally, we made it to the top of the world. There we had a bit of fun on a sporadic short course we quickly made up. Cutting around this track in the Talon R was a blast! It was a bit winding and you could feel the R wanting to get a little off track around the sharp corners. This track had a fairly decent uphill dune that everyone was hitting. Taking it on with full speed, you could feel the power being pulled out from under the machine. It continued to power through, but it's going to need a little help if you're looking for a hardcore dune machine. Talking with some of the riders, paddle tires should do the trick. After this fun section, we headed back for lunch then a switch up to the Talon X.

(pic talon x)

Talon 1000 X.
After lunch, we flipped over to a red Talon 1000 X. While these units are mostly the same, the only real difference is the suspension. The X has Fox 2.0 QS3 shocks with 14.6" of front travel and 15.1" on the rear. Everything else outside of graphics is the same. The X is set up to deliver sharp and controlled turning that can handle tight trails and quick turns. Making our way across the hollow, I could immediately feel the difference. It was a win & lose scenario. We lost travel but gained agility and maneuverability, which was felt through the tight turns.

190307 drp honda talon 5376 web

First up, was some tight relay laps around a rock and sand bowl. The X cut into the turns very nicely and you could feel the difference in tight cornering that you didn't get with the R. The X could easily cut in and out of a tight loop with no issues. After a few laps, it was time to head to some cutbacks for a real test of agility. Before we could get too far we had one more stop by the cliffs for a little break and photo shoot overlooking Sand Hollow.

Clift drone

The cliffs were super cool and I'm thankful we had time to stop. There we got to check out the X close up and then we lined up for some awesome drone shots. Once that was a rap, we headed towards the cutbacks to see what the X was made of.

190307 drp honda talon 5700 web

Here we hit a track that weaved back and forth a dozen times or so. Man, this X is growing on me. We hit some similar cutbacks in the R and almost overran them. The X chopped them up with ease. We made 2 passes through this section switching up drivers and we both were spot on.

9cd2d677a6d7b6476a65f7d13e0da427

Now it's getting exciting!
Finally, it was time to head back. And this is where it got exciting. As we were heading back we picked up the pace to have a little fun. Getting a little air here and there, I hit one bump and it butt kicked me over a little too much. Up she went landing hard on the front driver's tire. Quick thinking, full throttle, and a turn to the left, she pulled out with a hard blow to the drivers rear, busting the tire off the rim. After a call to our support vehicle, we were headed back to camp drawing a close to the day.

TOTALLY IMPRESSED!!!
After that bit of excitement and being able to keep full control with the above, I truly believe the Talon is going to be a beast. I was totally shocked at how well both machines handled. The R was great for the open dunes that we explored. It was able to handle the roughest trails at high speed without a sweat. The X, on the other hand, could weave in and out of tight trails with sharp cornering and maneuverability; something I personally need as a trail rider.

19 Honda Talon 1000R Body Off Detail 40

Not your Grampa's Pioneer!
The Talon 1000 offers many improvements over the Pioneer 1000. Most notable is the power. 104hp vs 74hp, this comes from a combination of things such as mild porting and polishing, 46mm throttle bodies vs 44mm, 18% larger fuel injectors, improved shift logic delivering 50% quicker shifts, crank and head improvements to push the 999cc engine to a whole new level of fun. All of which delivered a welcoming feel that a driver could quickly get used to.

Other improvements over the Pioneer 1000 include additional piston oil jets for cooler running temperatures, oversized radiator and fan, tuned intake, exhaust for performance and sound, super comfortable all weather seats and a clutch temperature warning system.

Rvsx

The Talon R and the Talon X are the same primary machine for the most part. Honda says outside of the suspension components they are equal. The suspension on the R is a 4+ link system allowing camber to stay true, while the X has a common 3 link. The R has 17.7" of front travel and 20.1 in the rear, while the X has 14.6" of travel in the front and 15.1 the rear. Supported by Fox 2.5 QS3 shocks on the R and 2.0's on the X. The Maxxis tires are specifically designed for the Talon, 28x9x15's on the front and 28x11x15's on the rear.

A few things to note.
The Talon does not offer a rear turf mode; meaning it is a locked positive rear end that a general homeowner might find annoying using around the yard. The Talon could also benefit with a little more storage, only offering a glove box and a cubby hole that then gets filled with the OEM switch panel. However, Honda does offer several accessories such as a center bag to help with this.

Xvsr

Final Thoughts.
Coming into the ride, I had the Talon R on my wishlist but, after a good ride in both units, I firmly believe the Talon X has won me over! This is mostly due to its ability to make quick turns that the R can't handle and being a trail rider this is a feature I must have! After riding both, I now understand why Honda developed 2 machines and I agree while they may be siblings, they are not alike. Each has its own purpose and for me, the X is my personal Talon of choice.

Spec Comparision - Talon R vs Talon X vs Pioneer 1000-5 & 3 LE
Talonspecs

Last edited:
chadbo

chadbo

Mama tried
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2015
Seminary , Ms
Ownership

1. 1000-5
View attachment 115243

Early this March, Honda decided to scoop me up with a quick flight off to Utah, to give the 2019 Honda Talon a day's run in the beautiful Sand Hollow State Park. Once there, we were met with 20 gorgeous machines ready for the taking. 10 Talon 1000 R's and 10 Talon 1000 X's, along with a few Pioneer 1000 LE support vehicles.

View attachment 115246

Start of the day.
We Started the day off in a red Talon R. My co-driver was from CycleNews, who was just as excited to give these things a spin as I was. Honda had a great adventure planned out but, the rain from the previous day made for a change of plans. Each machine was equipped with Rugged Radios that allowed the group, as well as driver and passenger communications. As we waited for the tunnel to be cleared of sand, we played around with some of the switches, while the group leader gave a general overview of the unit.

View attachment 115997

Each unit is equipped with i-4wd and with a push of a button, we could change between 2-wheel drive and i-4wd on the fly. There is also a Hill Start Assist button which holds the machine in place for 3 seconds or so while you move your foot from the brake to the gas, delivering zero roll back when on a steep incline. Then, there was an AT/MT/SPORT button. This allowed you to change on the fly between fully auto mode and manual mode. The sport mode allows for higher rev limits between gears and gives it a sportier feel. Being unaccustomed to the Talon and the loose Utah terrain, I left it in i4wd while switching back and forth, between sport and AT throughout the day. Only during the rock crawl did I move it to low gear.

View attachment 115248

Whoops in the Talon R!
Our leader didn't waste any time showing off the R's potential. First up, it was full throttle through a long section of whoops. One word; WOW! We had 5 to 10 mins of straight whoops and once you found the groove you could just pin it, sit back and enjoy the ride.
Now, I have never ridden on sand whoops before but, man it was fun! Keeping the Talon R pointed in the right direction was easy with the power steering. Like the Pioneer models, there is very little if any noticeable feedback. The Fox 2.5 QS3's and 20.1 inches of rear travel on the R delivered exceptionally well.

Once through the whoops we were given some time to get to know the machine. We took off and played in the sand for a few minutes. One thing I noticed right out the gate was the power and responsiveness the updated 1000 drivetrain brought to the table. Honda states it shifts 50% faster and I believe it compared to the Pioneer. In auto, it was knocking the gears out left and right with each change giving you a quick and crisp change that made driving the Talon so much fun!

View attachment 115239

Now for the Rocks.
Next, we were off to try some rocks. We wove through the sandstone rocks and to our next destination. There we met up with the camera crew ready for some action! Rolling up on our obstacle, my goal was to test a slow and steady crawl up the rock face. I threw her in low gear while still in i-4wd and was immediately rejected by the light coating of wet sand which made steep, slow traction impossible on the slick rocks. Yet, this did allow the i-4wd system to take hold and before I knew it, all 4 wheels were spinning on the slick red rocks. With a little rollback and a bit more speed, it went right up with ease.

View attachment 115240
Next, it was through "The Squeeze" This was a tight "Hall Like" section of rocks that gets its name from jeeps trying to "squeeze" through. Many taking damage along the way, but for the Talon it was just a normal path. I tried to have a little fun and decided to climb the wall and I should have gone higher, but the group was moving along, so it was time to go.

View attachment 115247

Finally, we made it to the top of the world. There we had a bit of fun on a sporadic short course we quickly made up. Cutting around this track in the Talon R was a blast! It was a bit winding and you could feel the R wanting to get a little off track around the sharp corners. This track had a fairly decent uphill dune that everyone was hitting. Taking it on with full speed, you could feel the power being pulled out from under the machine. It continued to power through, but it's going to need some help if you're looking for a hardcore dune machine. Talking with some of the riders, a paddle tire, and dry sand would have made a huge difference. After this fun section, we headed back for lunch then a switch up to the Talon X.

(pic talon x)

Talon 1000 X.
After lunch, we flipped over to a red Talon 1000 X. While these units are mostly the same, the only real difference is the suspension. The X has Fox 2.0 QS3 shocks with 14.6" of front travel and 15.1" on the rear. Everything else outside of graphics is the same. The X is set up to deliver sharp and controlled turning that can handle tight trails and quick turns. Making our way across the hollow, I could immediately feel the difference. It was a win & lose scenario. We lost travel but gained agility and maneuverability, felt through the tight turns.

View attachment 115241

First up, was some tight relay laps around a rock and sand bowl. The X cut into the turns very nicely and you could feel the difference in tight cornering that you didn't get with the R. The X could easily cut in and out of a tight loop with no issues. After a few laps, it was time to head to some cutbacks for a real test of agility. Before we could get too far we had one more stop by the cliffs for a little break and photo shoot overlooking Sand Hollow.

View attachment 115244

The cliffs were super cool and I'm thankful we had time to stop. There we got to check out the X close up and then we lined up for some awesome drone shots. Once that was a rap, we headed towards the cutbacks to see what the X was made of.

View attachment 115242

Here we hit a track that weaved back and forth a dozen times or so. Man, this X is growing on me. We hit some similar cutbacks in the R and almost overran them. The X chopped them up with ease. We made 2 passes through this section switching up drivers and we both were spot on.

View attachment 115245

Finally, it was time to head back. And this is where it got exciting. As we were heading back we picked up the pace to have a little fun. Getting a little air here and there, I hit one bump and it butt kicked me over a little too much. Up she went landing hard on the front driver's tire. Quick thinking, full throttle, and a turn to the left, she pulled out with a hard blow to the drivers rear, busting the tire off the rim. After a call to our support vehicle, we were headed back to camp drawing a close to the day.

TOTALLY IMPRESSED!!!
After that bit of excitement and being able to keep full control with the above, I truly believe the Talon is going to be a beast. I was totally shocked at how well both machines handled. The R was great for the open dunes that we explored. It was able to handle the roughest trails at high speed without a sweat. The X, on the other hand, could weave in and out of tight trails with sharp cornering and maneuverability; something I personally need as a trail rider.

View attachment 115249

The Talon 1000 offers many improvements over the Pioneer 1000. Most notable is the power. 104hp vs 74, this comes from a combination of things such as mild port and polishing, 46mm throttle bodies vs 44, 18% larger fuel injectors, improved shift logic delivering 50% quicker shifts, crank and head improvements to push the 999cc engine to a whole new level of fun. All of which delivered a welcoming feel that a driver could quickly get used to.

Other improvements over the Pioneer 1000 include additional piston oil jets for cooler running temperatures, oversized radiator and fan, tuned intake, exhaust for performance and sound, super comfortable all weather seats and a clutch temperature warning system.

The Talon R and the Talon X are the same primary machine for the most part. Honda says outside of the suspension components they are equal. The suspension on the R is a 4+ link system allowing camber to stay true, while the X has a common 3 link. The R has 17.7" of front travel and 20.1 in the rear, while the X has 14.6" of travel in the front and 15.1 the rear. Supported by Fox 2.5 QS3 shocks on the R and 2.0's on the X. The Maxxis tires are specifically designed for the Talon, 28x9x15's on the front and 28x11x15's on the rear.

A few things to note.
The Talon does not offer a rear turf mode; meaning it is a locked positive rear end that a general homeowner might find annoying using around the yard. The Talon could also benefit with a little more storage, only offering a glove box and a cubby hole that then gets filled with the OEM switch panel. However, Honda does offer several accessories such as a center bag to help with this.

View attachment 115250

Final Thoughts.
Coming into the ride, I had the Talon R on my wishlist but, after a good ride in both units, I firmly believe the Talon X has won me over! This is mostly due to its ability to make quick turns that the R can't handle and being a trail rider this is a feature I must have! After riding both, I now understand why Honda developed 2 machines and I agree while they may be siblings, they are not alike. Each has its own purpose and for me, the X is my personal Talon of choice.

View attachment 115251
Nice review... yeah it seems that the R is first to come to mind of what you would want. Landscape would dictate differently for this area.

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
View attachment 116079

Earlier this March, Honda decided to scoop me up with a quick flight off to Utah, to give the 2019 Honda Talon a day's run in the beautiful Sand Hollow State Park. Once there, we were met with 20 gorgeous machines ready for the taking. 10 Talon 1000 R's and 10 Talon 1000 X's, along with a few Pioneer 1000 LE support vehicles.

View attachment 115246

Start of the day.
We Started the day off in a red Talon R. My co-driver was from CycleNews, who was just as excited to give these things a spin as was I. Honda had a great adventure planned out but, the rain from the previous day made for a change of plans. Each machine was equipped with Rugged Radios that allowed the group, as well as driver and passenger communications. As we waited for the tunnel to be cleared of sand, we played around with some of the switches, while the group leader gave a general overview of the unit.

View attachment 115997

View attachment 115248

Whoops in the Talon R!

Once through the whoops we were given some time to get to know the machine. We took off and played in the sand for a few minutes. One thing I noticed right out the gate was the power and responsiveness the updated 1000 drivetrain brought to the table. Honda states it shifts 50% faster and I believe it compared to the Pioneer. In auto, it was knocking the gears out left and right. Each shift giving you a quick and crisp change that made driving the Talon so much fun!

View attachment 115239

Now for the Rocks.

View attachment 115240

View attachment 115247

Finally, we made it to the top of the world. There we had a bit of fun on a sporadic short course we quickly made up. Cutting around this track in the Talon R was a blast! It was a bit winding and you could feel the R wanting to get a little off track around the sharp corners. This track had a fairly decent uphill dune that everyone was hitting. Taking it on with full speed, you could feel the power being pulled out from under the machine. It continued to power through, but it's going to need some help if you're looking for a hardcore dune machine. Talking with some of the riders, a paddle tire, and dry sand would have made a huge difference. After this fun section, we headed back for lunch then a switch up to the Talon X.

(pic talon x)

Talon 1000 X.
After lunch, we flipped over to a red Talon 1000 X. While these units are mostly the same, the only real difference is the suspension. The X has Fox 2.0 QS3 shocks with 14.6" of front travel and 15.1" on the rear. Everything else outside of graphics is the same. The X is set up to deliver sharp and controlled turning that can handle tight trails and quick turns. Making our way across the hollow, I could immediately feel the difference. It was a win & lose scenario. We lost travel but gained agility and maneuverability, which was felt through the tight turns.

View attachment 115241

View attachment 115244

View attachment 115242

View attachment 115245

TOTALLY IMPRESSED!!!

View attachment 115249

The Talon 1000 offers many improvements over the Pioneer 1000. Most notable is the power. 104hp vs 74hp, this comes from a combination of things such as mild porting and polishing, 46mm throttle bodies vs 44mm, 18% larger fuel injectors, improved shift logic delivering 50% quicker shifts, crank and head improvements to push the 999cc engine to a whole new level of fun. All of which delivered a welcoming feel that a driver could quickly get used to.

View attachment 116090

A few things to note.

View attachment 115250

Final Thoughts.

View attachment 115251
Nice review! Do have one question though, on the R how was the front alignment set up, toed out like most of the P1's? Wonder if it would turn better with a more neutral alignment?

Carleton

Carleton

Nov 28, 2014
Utah
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
Great review! Can you talk more about the shifting and throttle characteristics vs. the Pioneer? From what I've read out there it seems they are still jerky on/off throttle like the Pioneer. Does the quicker shifting help it feel any more smooth shifting through gears? I think you kind of answered that but wondering if you could give any more detail around that.

Also, I have to say after riding at Sand Hollow many times. Running 16 psi down there (reportedly) will rob your power asap. You wouldn't think so, but you spin so much more and just fight the sand so much more it makes the engine feel weak in the sand. Granted I have beadlocks, but on my P1000-5 I run around 6 psi in the soft sand. Sand hollow is a little different as there is varying terrain, but even if you could get down to 8psi or so it would really help the feel of the power. It helps it grip and move forward and keep momentum much better. Also stays on top of the sand. Although in the sand you can NEVER have too much power!

Reactions: TimG and sharp
Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Great review! Can you talk more about the shifting and throttle characteristics vs. the Pioneer? From what I've read out there it seems they are still jerky on/off throttle like the Pioneer. Does the quicker shifting help it feel any more smooth shifting through gears? I think you kind of answered that but wondering if you could give any more detail around that.

Also, I have to say after riding at Sand Hollow many times. Running 16 psi down there (reportedly) will rob your power asap. You wouldn't think so, but you spin so much more and just fight the sand so much more it makes the engine feel weak in the sand. Granted I have beadlocks, but on my P1000-5 I run around 6 psi in the soft sand. Sand hollow is a little different as there is varying terrain, but even if you could get down to 8psi or so it would really help the feel of the power. It helps it grip and move forward and keep momentum much better. Also stays on top of the sand. Although in the sand you can NEVER have too much power!
Yes, I will.

I should make this a fluid review.
Ask me a question and I'll add it in at post 2.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Reactions: TimG and sharp
Mudder

Mudder

NTC Ambassador of Walls
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500
Thanks for the excellent and honest review! Honda should loan you one for a long term test to reach their market audience of real-world folks. Did they provide under hood battery power terminals or easy means for adding electrical items. My other brand machine has three posts provided with heavy guage wire feeds, suitable for winch power. -, full time 12v, key on 12v, and ground.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Great review especially between the two.what a great opportunity!
As far as comparing it to the Pioneer for trail ability- how far off is turn radius, how jumpy is throttle, brakes,and initial out of the hole response on hill climb? Do you feel it will roll around a tree at all? Obviously looking at x comparison.

Reactions: sharp and chadbo
Neohio

Neohio

Beast of the East
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 22, 2016
Painesville Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Great review especially between the two.what a great opportunity!
As far as comparing it to the Pioneer for trail ability- how far off is turn radius, how jumpy is throttle, brakes,and initial out of the hole response on hill climb? Do you feel it will roll around a tree at all? Obviously looking at x comparison.
Bit of a difference! R/X/LE.
Capture71

UtahJeff

UtahJeff

Lifetime Member
Sep 21, 2018
Marysvale Utah
Ownership

1. 500
Great review. Wish I was invited! I think the X will give the Paiute Trail a new name. Hope to see a bunch of them come through Marysvale this summer. See if they can keep up with my P-500! Sand Hallow is a fun place to visit early spring and late Fall. Watch out Can-Am and Polaris! (on sale now at your local Power Sport Dealer!)

Andrew

Andrew

Feb 23, 2016
Louisville ky
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I will be buying a talon soon. Can't decide on r or x. Mainly ride black mountain ky. I have a bad back and my pioneer leaves me in pain after a weekend. The only thing that matters to me now is how plush the ride is. Are there any differences between x and r in ride softness?

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Seen the SXSblog fellas were heading to pick up a Talon today. Will be interesting to see what f***ery they get into with it over the next few weeks.
Love those guys. Can’t wait to watch to watch what the do either. Did you hear if they decided on x or r?

Reactions: sharp and Andrew
H

HondaTech

I will be buying a talon soon. Can't decide on r or x. Mainly ride black mountain ky. I have a bad back and my pioneer leaves me in pain after a weekend. The only thing that matters to me now is how plush the ride is. Are there any differences between x and r in ride softness?

I would assume the R would take more to bottom out due to the larger amount of suspension travel. But from what I've read and watched everyone says neither model bottoms easily.

For KY riding I'd probably go for an X model. Narrower for smaller trails and still plenty of travel for rough stuff.

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!