Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 6, 2017
da Yoop
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. Talon X
Welp I found the solution. The crankshaft position sensor wire wasn’t making connection to the ecu at the connector at the ecu. The wire came out just enough to where I couldn’t see it but I pulled on it and it came out of the connector. Would’ve been a much easier fix if it would’ve given me a code but it didn’t. Trash ass connectors lol. Anyway thanks for the help guys!
Thanks for the update

H

HondaTech

Welp I found the solution. The crankshaft position sensor wire wasn’t making connection to the ecu at the connector at the ecu. The wire came out just enough to where I couldn’t see it but I pulled on it and it came out of the connector. Would’ve been a much easier fix if it would’ve given me a code but it didn’t. Trash ass connectors lol. Anyway thanks for the help guys!

Without the signal from the pulse generator the ecm has no way of knowing the engine is spinning, so it wouldn't know to throw a code. I had a new SE Pioneer come in with crank no start, no codes, power to coils, inj, and pump. No pulse voltage at ecm. Had to replace the stator.

M

Mross20

May 15, 2022
Virginia
Ownership

1. Talon R
Yessir!

C759A38F 8C6A 4C7D 8063 1D9633EB1B47 9E6AFD9F CC36 4853 9D2F C0D110CD3D62 BE6D87E2 076E 4D2C 9BA5 B85DD942E972 7D126DBE D15D 4D6E 8351 F950C3FBFC50 05088EA7 18EB 446F AE13 CF2ECEAAC88D

M

Mross20

May 15, 2022
Virginia
Ownership

1. Talon R
Thanks bro
Without the signal from the pulse generator the ecm has no way of knowing the engine is spinning, so it wouldn't know to throw a code. I had a new SE Pioneer come in with crank no start, no codes, power to coils, inj, and pump. No pulse voltage at ecm. Had to replace the stator.

Adam490

Adam490

HFA Grand High Wizard
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Apr 7, 2019
Covington, LA
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R LV
That's the wetbox sound setup right? Didn't realize you had to relocate the junk under the seat for that kit

S

SL1kr

Jan 16, 2021
Benton AR
Ownership

1. Other Brand
Hey I have a question, I'm gonna guess that this has a Hess tune in it right? I'm thinking this because I have the same problem with the EOT reading backwards, the temp reads high before I ever start the engine & what I found was its something to do with the Hess tune because I switched to the Dynojet tune and it only offers to look at the EOT in voltage & that's how the factory service manual says to check it with the factory MCS tool & it is reading the correct way with that tune in it on mine. But the reason I was looking at it on mine is because I keep getting a clutch temperature light and I was trying to diagnose that because I have left it sitting on my trailer running in neutral & got the clutch temp light on w/o ever being moved so I have to think that my clutches aren't really overheating and I have the factory service manual but I can't find anywhere where it says what actually causes the light to come on, I thought it would be something with the EOT but I haven't found anything yet that says what conditions have to be met to turn on the clutch temperature warning light.

PXL 20220609 070120902 PXL 20220609 032228784

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!