BOX1

Honda talon 1000x-4 cab enclosure

G

Gregjones26

Sep 28, 2021
Pa
Ownership

1. Talon x4
I don't have the extended heater. Just two vents pointing towards windshield and two down by the floor. The heated seat elements were easy to install, just time consuming. There is a million staples holding the seat covers on. You need a decent electric stapler to put the cover back on. I only put them on the seat bottoms not the backs
The heating elements I bought have a high and a low setting and work well. There's a connector so I can unplug them to remove the seat base. I've had them in over two years and they still work even after pressure washing the machine multiple times.

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk
I was just looking into the heated seats today, and can’t decide on what brand to go with. Tusk seems to make decent quality stuff but they’re slightly pricey at $90 a piece.

Reactions: Smitty335
G

Gregjones26

Sep 28, 2021
Pa
Ownership

1. Talon x4
I have one of these that I won at a raffle. Side X Side Enclosures Utv Cab Enclosures for Yamaha Polaris Kawasaki It is still in the box though since I don't ride in cold weather. I am not real thrilled about sticking the velcro on the machine. I really like the Tusk with magnets, but they only make them for the 2 seater.
That’s the problem I have been running into. The 4 seater doesn’t have as many options as the 2 seater. I personally really like the spike cab enclosures but don’t make one for the x4.

Reactions: Smitty335
D

denniswestfall

Oct 11, 2018
US
I was just looking into the heated seats today, and can’t decide on what brand to go with. Tusk seems to make decent quality stuff but they’re slightly pricey at $90 a piece.
Honestly, mine were only $48 to do 2 seats , bottoms and backs. They're not available on Amazon anymore though. 734424da5e6fcaf5d21b1a1677426d47

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

Remington

Remington

Sheriff Chief POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Nice rig… do you find that the fabric divider gets in the way or is bothersome when trying to look out the windows? I like the idea of the window not getting creased when opening the door.
Never notice it

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!