Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Thanks to @JACKAL for the quick thinking and grabbing these images of your official [HASHTAG]#HONDATALON[/HASHTAG].

More info as it is found.
Talon1
Talon3
Talon2

JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
That's weird.....must be hiding seats 3 and 4 somewhere in the back.....weird...
4 seater will be about 6 months later, probably will get real info (from official sources) around April ish, possibly July availability. My guess is the 4 seater will be off the 1000R platform based strictly off the sand dune crowd popularity AND the additional length will make it THE contender for SCORE / BAJA racing.

slingshot48

slingshot48

Go Gators!!
Lifetime Member
Jul 22, 2018
East TN
Ownership

1. 700-4
4 seater will be about 6 months later, probably will get real info (from official sources) around April ish, possibly July availability. My guess is the 4 seater will be off the 1000R platform based strictly off the sand dune crowd popularity AND the additional length will make it THE contender for SCORE / BAJA racing.

It’ll be fine for Royal Blue riding, correct?

DG Rider

DG Rider

Member: Triple Clutch Club
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2013
Casa Grande, AZ
Ownership

1. 700-2
They look great, like I was told a few months back, my biggest problem will be which version to choose. Just need specs, will know by tomorrow night.

Original link until they kill it in 3....2....1...

Introducing the New Honda Talons.
Landing page is still working as of right now, but not the "Check them out" link.

Seems intentional, but here you go Honda Nation! You can now play...

Reactions: sharp and BWAF
Choogsbro

Choogsbro

CEO of Monkey Business
Lifetime Member
Mar 20, 2018
Monticello, Ky
Ownership

1. Other Brand
DAMN!!! Very nice. The games over! Hope popo and can am have enjoyed their run while it lasted!!! Now if Honda would only give me the rec/utility crossover I want!
I doubt thier run is over. I don't think Honda will have the hp as the Popo or Canned Ham. Not that they are unable to, I just don't think they will. Most popo and canned ham buyers prefer hp over reliability. If it's fast, reliable and comfy I'm in. Time will tell.

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!