P1000 Honda Talon Pictures

T

tbaker

Aug 31, 2013
NW. Georgia
Ownership

1. 1000-3
go to hondaprokevin.com and he has pictures posted of the new Honda Talon and some specs. the talon will come in 2 widths a 64 inch and a 60 inch model. it also tells the ground clearance and Honda will have a turbo kit that you can add on. this guy runs Honda Of Chattanooga and he knows a lot of what's going on with Honda. I think they look real good he will post more as he finds out more but the Honda Talon is here and it's for real doesn't say anything about the release date yet he also has the side by side models posted for 2019 but no info on the improvements yet. Honda has a news release sometime in JULY or in August.

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
Or... Check out HondaSxS.com.

Specs are just educated guesses. There is noting out there otherwise.

Tho HondaSxS.com has comfirmed the following.
- NOT 62". May be more or less. But not 62.
- No turbo edition will be offered. Ecpect a aftermarket kit within short time.
- 3 link and 5 link models sport dune / sport trail.

2019 Pioneer lineup is expectrd to be announced this week.

Talon announcement is due in November!

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Landman

Landman

The Great Bearded One
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jun 27, 2017
Central Arkansas
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
go to hondaprokevin.com and he has pictures posted of the new Honda Talon and some specs. the talon will come in 2 widths a 64 inch and a 60 inch model. it also tells the ground clearance and Honda will have a turbo kit that you can add on. this guy runs Honda Of Chattanooga and he knows a lot of what's going on with Honda. I think they look real good he will post more as he finds out more but the Honda Talon is here and it's for real doesn't say anything about the release date yet he also has the side by side models posted for 2019 but no info on the improvements yet. Honda has a news release sometime in JULY or in August.
In one of his posts (first one maybe? no clue as I don’t follow it) it says “thanks to these leaked pictures...” which links back to this site, meaning the pictures you’re talking about came from here.

T

tbaker

Aug 31, 2013
NW. Georgia
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Well I saw it on his page before I knew they are on the HondaSxS.com but anyway what does everyone think about the pictures of the new Talon if this is actually the real picture of the Talon it looks pretty bad can't wait for more news on it and ready to see it in the dealers show room

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
Well I saw it on his page before I knew they are on the HondaSxS.com but anyway what does everyone think about the pictures of the new Talon if this is actually the real picture of the Talon it looks pretty bad can't wait for more news on it and ready to see it in the dealers show room
These are 100% real.
Check out our talon section here ---> Honda Talon 1000 Sport

J

JTW

Looks like a sexed kitten!

Reactions: Landman
Choogsbro

Choogsbro

CEO of Monkey Business
Lifetime Member
Mar 20, 2018
Monticello, Ky
Ownership

1. Other Brand
spoke with a friend that owns a Honda dealership and his rep verified the pics are real and there will be a 2 and 4 seater. Also does not believe the release will be in september. They were asked to place orders and the Talon was not available to order. At least that is how i remember him explaining it to me.

Reactions: Chooglin
Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
The looks are only avg to me. I think all the sport machines are blah except the x3. That's a beautiful rig.

Choogsbro

Choogsbro

CEO of Monkey Business
Lifetime Member
Mar 20, 2018
Monticello, Ky
Ownership

1. Other Brand
The looks are only avg to me. I think all the sport machines are blah except the x3. That's a beautiful rig.
Have you seen the Textron with the YXZ engine ? It looks pretty badass.

Reactions: Plumber32
Choogsbro

Choogsbro

CEO of Monkey Business
Lifetime Member
Mar 20, 2018
Monticello, Ky
Ownership

1. Other Brand
IMG 1732

Reactions: Bastardchild

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!