Honda Talon seat covers

T

TahoeMike

Feb 25, 2020
West Sacramento, California
Ownership

1. Talon X
Looking on the old interwebs for nice fitted seat covers for our Talons and couldn't find any. So I contacted Covers and Camo and was able to speak directly to one of the owners, George. Very nice guy. He is going to make a set for me but they don't have the pattern now. He will visit a Honda dealer and get measurements. Will probably take 8 weeks. They don't have them listed on their website but a set of two front covers for other brands start at $235. I think the price for the Talon will be in line with that. A good price to keep all the crud and dust off the seats. They have a ton of options and add-ons. No, I'm not repping them! Just passing on the info. Will be sure to update with pictures and feedback once received and installed.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!