All5Hondas

All5Hondas

Always Honda
Lifetime Member
Aug 18, 2019
Mountains
Ownership

1. Talon X
I have the Honda full windshield, could not find aftermarket side mirrors because what I looked at used a ring around the roll bar but with that windshield, you cannot do that. So I spent too much $$ for the Honda side mirrors because they are built to mount with the windshield. But - not sure I like them, they don't seem to have any adjustment other than stiff out and in, will certainly hit branches, etc.
Anyone have any experience with them?

Thanks!

MFG

MFG

Mar 14, 2019
East Texas
Ownership

1. Talon R
I use the Axia mirrors and the Axia clamps with the factory 1/2 windshield. The clamps tuck in the rubber down low on the roll bar. The mirrors are fully adjustable and tuck in from the tree branches very well. You will not get a full view like your truck mirrors but it is enough.

IMG 4893

Reactions: All5Hondas
All5Hondas

All5Hondas

Always Honda
Lifetime Member
Aug 18, 2019
Mountains
Ownership

1. Talon X
M

Morris1219

Aug 27, 2019
Dallas TX
Ownership

1. Talon R
I am not sure those clamps could fit in there.........

I have them on mine but I am not sure how yours mount. What I did with mine was put those clamps in and only used one side of my mirror mounts and the bolt that Tightens the clamp actually bolts to the mirror, if that makes sense. I would send a picture but machine is at shop getting some parts installed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: All5Hondas
All5Hondas

All5Hondas

Always Honda
Lifetime Member
Aug 18, 2019
Mountains
Ownership

1. Talon X
I use the Axia mirrors and the Axia clamps with the factory 1/2 windshield. The clamps tuck in the rubber down low on the roll bar. The mirrors are fully adjustable and tuck in from the tree branches very well. You will not get a full view like your truck mirrors but it is enough.

View attachment 156500
They are sporty, but not much of a view, also not a lot of room in there to attach. Box says multiple positions and angles, but I can only fold them in by loosening nut on bottom. Not sure they are worth three Benjamins.......

20190921 140035 20190921 140052 20190921 140134 20190921 140214

J

JimmyTalon

Apr 13, 2019
SE Minnesota
Ownership

1. Talon R
I bought these off amazon, for 20 bucks.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B01MYZXONM?tag=sxsweb24-20

They came with multiple different clamp rings for several roll bar diameters , and came with rubber sleeves too. The fold back tension is adjustable.

They fit with a slim full circle clamp, below the windshield, in the area of that goofy shaped gasket thing. Plenty of room.

Mirrors are super nice for the price. Adjustable, fold back without tools when I enter the woods, sturdy, convex, and useable stability.

All5Hondas

All5Hondas

Always Honda
Lifetime Member
Aug 18, 2019
Mountains
Ownership

1. Talon X
Ok, ordered, crossing fingers they will get here before taking the Talon our for a week, hopeful they will work, thanks for the idea...

They came with multiple different clamp rings for several roll bar diameters , and came with rubber sleeves too. The fold back tension is adjustable.

They fit with a slim full circle clamp, below the windshield, in the area of that goofy shaped gasket thing. Plenty of room.

Mirrors are super nice for the price. Adjustable, fold back without tools when I enter the woods, sturdy, convex, and useable stability.

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4

Would you post a pic with those installed please.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!