1. 1000-5
nbomar

nbomar

Lifetime Member
Oct 11, 2015
Springdale, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
You should prepare and plan in advance by getting your order in today so you have it for SURE! :D

I need you to make sure you can import all my tracks. I sent you that one. I only ride Tennessee one weekend a year. I need Arkansas/Oklahoma Mapping.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: JTW
jasond

jasond

Lifetime Member
Mar 15, 2019
Indiana
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
I'm considering pulling the trigger on the 8" tablet and see it comes with a case, but isn't waterproof. I don't ride in water and I don't plan to wash my machine with it in the machine, but I'm curious if you've had many issues with it in terms of durability against the elements and incidental splashes?

100Acre

100Acre

Samsquinch the Terrible Magic Bean Manipulator
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I'm considering pulling the trigger on the 8" tablet and see it comes with a case, but isn't waterproof. I don't ride in water and I don't plan to wash my machine with it in the machine, but I'm curious if you've had many issues with it in terms of durability against the elements and incidental splashes?
Don’t, they’re not worth it. Easy to get from other members

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
Nothing out there on the interwebs is anywhere near as comprehensive and easy to use as LTM.
No hunting maps. There all there ready to go.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Reactions: TripleB and JTW
jasond

jasond

Lifetime Member
Mar 15, 2019
Indiana
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Nothing out there on the interwebs is anywhere near as comprehensive and easy to use as LTM.
No hunting maps. There all there ready to go.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I’ve got no doubt that the software is the way to go. The hardware is where I’m hesitating to spend the coin right now.

I’d prefer a smaller tablet, but the only waterproof offering directly from LTM is the 10” Galaxy Tab A. I’m looking at other Samsung options since they appear to be the best performing hardware and the 8” Galaxy Tab Active2 might be my answer.

J

JTW

https://www.amazon.com/Samsung-Galaxy-Wifi-Tablet-Black/dp/B075VSG1TQ/?tag=sxsweb24-20
3EE3DB6D 76C4 475C 82D9 2981528A9567

Reactions: TripleB
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!