Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
FINALLY, after months of approvals, HondaSxS.com finally has a club store forum section to house its ever-growing list of items.

Over the next few weeks, I will be adding more items here for discussion and moving current ones into this section.

Adding fluid instructions for some of the custom wiring products.
And accepting request!

Also,
I would like to ask for any reviews or feedback you have on a product.
Really just want the good ones but I need the bad ones because otherwise I really don't know.
No claim to perfect here as some of my past vendors have totally sucked.

Ok.
Thanks.

hoghead76

hoghead76

Feb 7, 2018
oklahoma
Ownership

1. 1000-5
FINALLY, after months of approvals, HondaSxS.com finally has a club store forum section to house its ever-growing list of items.

Over the next few weeks, I will be adding more items here for discussion and moving current ones into this section.

Adding fluid instructions for some of the custom wiring products.
And accepting request!

Also,
I would like to ask for any reviews or feedback you have on a product.
Really just want the good ones but I need the bad ones because otherwise I really don't know.
No claim to perfect here as some of my past vendors have totally sucked.

Ok.
Thanks.
You will always have some vendors that you wish you never got.
We all know you are looking out for every ones interest.

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
How 'bout an idea for a product? Maybe not the right place for this, IDK. But I would like to see a whip and an orange pennant with the HondaSXS.com logo.
I explored this. But could not find a supplier for decent price.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
Killer223

Killer223

Lifetime Member
Jan 15, 2019
your store needs some help, i've added items and they fall off, even refreshing inside the 7 minute mark, and the price changes, on the site it lists something at $14 some thing, then refresh the store and it's been changed to $15.
no shopping here for me. get a real online store, or continue to loose my business.

i see it only allows 3 items at a time. what a joke.

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
your store needs some help, i've added items and they fall off, even refreshing inside the 7 minute mark, and the price changes, on the site it lists something at $14 some thing, then refresh the store and it's been changed to $15.
no shopping here for me. get a real online store, or continue to loose my business.

I see it only allows 3 items at a time. what a joke.
I sent you a message. I would like your feedback and details, please.
I have to admit, Running the store has been more challenging then this entire forum.

There is no price changing system. It should be what it's listed at. I did make some price changes earlier today but they were down $1 and pennies, not up $.

The 3 at a time thing, I have inventory tracking on some items so I would need to know the item.

Anyways, we can bypass the entire store and do a PayPal invoice if you like.
I would appreciate your feedback so I can get it fixed.
Thanks.

J

JTW

i see it only allows 3 items at a time. what a joke.
f***!ng douche!

aauman88

aauman88

Supporting Member
Feb 19, 2019
Georgia
Ownership

1. 1000-5
o_O

D1B0ABE2 EE4F 4A81 B8E3 CA21757BAF6F

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!