Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 2, 2015
Somereset, Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
I have a few members interested in a group buy of a custom made knife with hand made leather sheath. Ill post a video of the knife design . The sheath will be a simple leather horizontal design with the Hondasxs logo on it.
The group price is $240. I have 6 on board now and want to offer this to others.
The knives and sheaths will be hand made here in Texas.

Shooter63

Shooter63

Shooter 63
Lifetime Member
Jan 10, 2019
Longview
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I have a few members interested in a group buy of a custom made knife with hand made leather sheath. Ill post a video of the knife design . The sheath will be a simple leather horizontal design with the Hondasxs logo on it.
The group price is $240. I have 6 on board now and want to offer this to others.
The knives and sheaths will be hand made here in Texas.
Put me down for 2. That’s a bada** knife

Tramguage1

Tramguage1

Texan
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 2, 2015
Somereset, Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Is it going to be that blade?
What's the purpose of such a short blade?
Yes they will all be identical blade and handle. Utility knife, could be used as everyday carry if you like. The sheaths will be a horizontal belt type. I'll try and get a sample picture posted up here today.
Going to try and get him to Erich the blade with the forums logo also.

Reactions: Hondasxs and sharp

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!