BOX1

Hotel,Motel place to and stay access the trails?

B

braap46

Feb 15, 2018
middletown, ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Im thinking about riding this coming weekend and winterized the RV. I wanted to know where I can stay along I 75 in Ky and Tenn and access any of the trails? Any and all of the trails Im not picky about the star rating, just safe enough to park and clean sheets and a hot shower. Im aware of Comfort Inn at Pioneer Exit just looking for more options. Renting a cabin or house at a ATV resort is a option but they all seem to want 2 day minimum but Id like the option of just staying 1 night. Thanks

Reactions: Smitty335 and sharp
Firemedic530

Firemedic530

Lifetime Member
Nov 3, 2017
West Jefferson, Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I usually stay 15 miles south in rocky top at a quality inn I believe. It's usually $50 something a night. You can trailer up and park at the Mexican restaurant and ride the Royal Blue area from there. The sundquist area trail head is right there and royal blue simply requires going to the west side of freeway past the truck stops and turn left at the highway department building.

You can also ride windrock from the hotel in Rocky Top, I just haven't done it yet.

JenElio

JenElio

NTC's NoMo Chupacabra Caliente!!....
Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2019
Loxahatchee, florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
🤔......☝️ Why does this look/sound sketchy?? @Hondasxs ......

Both these members joined within minutes of each other today, and are from same place "Austin USA" 🤔.............I 👃 🐂 💩

NTCPrezJB

NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
🤔......☝️ Why does this look/sound sketchy?? @Hondasxs ......

Both these members joined within minutes of each other today, and are from same place "Austin USA" 🤔.............I 👃 🐂 💩
Dang and I was hoping to ask for a PM of the missing link. 🤣😂🤣😂 I was certain Abu was related to that Prince that keeps emailing me.
Nomo.

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!