BOX1

Houston Valley OHV 2019 (50 inch restricted)

Mudder

Mudder

NTC Ambassador of Walls
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500
4150145C AAF5 4EF8 A4DB 9D8E50E9E1DD

FYI. Called USFS and park may open for 2019 later this week of April 15 depending on after-rain dry out. Annual dozer maintenance/wet weather delayed the April 1 opening, but work is now complete. Usually do weekday rides, post if any trips planned to join in.
Chattahoochee-Oconee National Forests - Houston Valley OHV Trails

Last edited:
Reactions: Backwoods
Backwoods

Backwoods

Ambassador of Crocs / Speaker of truth & facts /
Lifetime Member
Mar 2, 2018
Douglasville ga
Ownership

1. 700-2
I miss that place I enjoyed my 500 there and 4 wheelers years ago. I always had a great time there.

Reactions: Mudder
Mudder

Mudder

NTC Ambassador of Walls
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500
Rode 1st day of opening today. Bulldozer really pulled up rocks, bumpy trails and still some wet spots. Comfortable riding speed went from 12 to 8 mph. Usually it gets packed down by a few weeks. They brought in truckloads of gravel and filled in the lomg water creek crossing, now just a 10 ft dip for water to pass. Will missed the long water section as it cleaned off mud. Cleared all but one place of tree down on trail C.

Reactions: Backwoods
BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!