Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
You taking a P5 to silver Lake? :oops:

I would get a clamp and put it on the back rack. Should be fine.

Reactions: Buggyman
Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
In michigan the need to be mounted to the front of the vehicle
actually you don't. I live and from Michigan have ridden that Crazy dune hundreds of times. It just has to be tall enough to to see. Ive mounted them on the back many times. A P5 is so short like a quad on wheel base you should be good. To put it on the front, you will need to fab something unless u can get a clamp on that small so called brush guard up front.

Have fun with that P5 on SL, lower those tire pressures and either stay away from the big hill or give her hell cuz your gonna need it!

MI-Trailblazer

MI-Trailblazer

Apr 4, 2019
Parma, MI
Ownership

1. 500
Yep, local ORV park by me requires a flag as well. I actually fabbed-up a mount for my Blazer to attach to the tube bumper/baja loop on the front of it. So just adapted it for the P500 front bumper. Basically, a flat piece of steel with 3 holes in it: 1 for the flag and 2 for a U-bolt.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!