Mark in Northern Iowa

Club Contributor
Oct 20, 2021
Floyd County, Iowa
kramnella.wixsite.com
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Howdy from Northern Iowa,
New owner, 19OCT2021, of 2018 Honda Pioneer 1000EPS, warn winch and moose snow plow.
New member as of 20OCT2021. Immersed myself in your excellent forum information, and finally coming up for air. Thanks to all informative posters, just wow, great information.
Have already added backup lights, using the handy plug under the bed, just behind the cab. Thanks to whoever posted that information. Made hookup super easy.
I did go one step further with that switched hot wire though. I ran a wire from it, up the driver rear ROPS, to power the switch, to the flasher unit that runs the side warning lights. I added reflective flashing amber lights to both top sides of the roof. Will they get ripped of in my woods? haha probably, but when I am plowing snow, people will be able to see me from the sides.
SuperATV flip windshield on order, and probably some form of side doors in the near future.
Read somewhere about using a shower curtain for the rear window, might look more into that also.
I have 40 Acres if any of you that are close to me need a place to ride some short trails. I say short trails, because some of you all ride some distances....damn....hahaha
Hunters, Riders or Walkers | our40acres
If you look at my website, you can see the trails that are on my 40 Acres. I do need to update the map though. My nephew got the mowing bug and started making more trails.
About me...
20 years Army, Retired in 2007.
Been working for a local trucking company, as a mechanic, since then.
Wife, 4 children. 2 finished college, 1 still in High School.
Bought my 40 Acres from my parents in 1996 while still in the service.
Again, great site and lots of good information
Thanks,
Mark Schmidt
2018 Honda Pioneer 1000 right
40AcreDeerStand

JenElio

JenElio

NTC's NoMo Chupacabra Caliente!!....
Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2019
Loxahatchee, florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
New owner, 19OCT2021, of 2018 Honda Pioneer 1000EPS, warn winch and moose snow plow.
New member as of 20OCT2021. Immersed myself in your excellent forum information, and finally coming up for air. Thanks to all informative posters, just wow, great information.
Have already added backup lights, using the handy plug under the bed, just behind the cab. Thanks to whoever posted that information. Made hookup super easy.
I did go one step further with that switched hot wire though. I ran a wire from it, up the driver rear ROPS, to power the switch, to the flasher unit that runs the side warning lights. I added reflective flashing amber lights to both top sides of the roof. Will they get ripped of in my woods? haha probably, but when I am plowing snow, people will be able to see me from the sides.
SuperATV flip windshield on order, and probably some form of side doors in the near future.
Read somewhere about using a shower curtain for the rear window, might look more into that also.
I have 40 Acres if any of you that are close to me need a place to ride some short trails. I say short trails, because some of you all ride some distances....damn....hahaha
If you look at my website, you can see the trails that are on my 40 Acres. I do need to update the map though. My nephew got the mowing bug and started making more trails.
About me...
Thanks,
Mark Schmidt
.View attachment 302419View attachment 302429
Welcome from South FL

Nice buggy and schweeeeet!! of you to offer the trails 👍

#NTC

C

Cobber4082

Lifetime Member
Mar 26, 2019
Solon Iowa
Ownership

1. 1000-5
About me...
Thanks,
Mark Schmidt

welcome from another Iowan. Nice ride.

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Welcome from another Great Lake Stater!

Nice lookin ride!

crewcabrob

crewcabrob

Lifetime Member
May 7, 2018
Omaha
Ownership

1. 520
Hi,

Thanks for the great info about you, your machine and your trails! I'm in Omaha, so might be fun to journey your way for a day of riding one of these weekends.

Thanks for your service to our great country. I spent 11 years in the AF and then ANG.

Talk to you soon!

Rob

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
About me...
Thanks,
Mark Schmidt
Welcome from NW Arkansas!

Prntckt

Prntckt

Lifetime Member
Nov 13, 2020
Altoona, WI
Ownership

1. Talon X4
Welcome to the club from west central Wisconsin

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!