Howdy

M

Megatron22

Dec 29, 2019
New York
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Hello, I'm Megatron22

Howdy from a new SxS owner. Just picked up a 19 p1000. Installed roof, Honda WS, lightbar, EPS system & Fisher v-plow. Mainly using the machine for property maintenance, plowing but also looking forward to some trail fun. Have a lot of questions, but planning on doing a bit of reading first!

Here is a little info about me to begin with!
Honda SxS ownership : Yes
I have owned, or currently own the following: UTV
My off-road experience level is: Trail Rider
My favorite place to ride is: Around the farm

100Acre

100Acre

Samsquinch the Terrible Magic Bean Manipulator
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Howdy 'e says like a durn pantaloon wearing expert on asiatic elephant behaviors. Trumpet next time why don't ye?
Just kidding, please feel very much at home 'ere. We's a big bunch of baffled baboons.....

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Hello, I'm Megatron22

Howdy from a new SxS owner. Just picked up a 19 p1000. Installed roof, Honda WS, lightbar, EPS system & Fisher v-plow. Mainly using the machine for property maintenance, plowing but also looking forward to some trail fun. Have a lot of questions, but planning on doing a bit of reading first!

Here is a little info about me to begin with!
Honda SxS ownership : Yes
I have owned, or currently own the following: UTV
My off-road experience level is: Trail Rider
My favorite place to ride is: Around the farm
WELCOME and we will get you off the farm! HA! We have a P1-5 and use it around the place all the time, only 12 acres, a real farm I could see a lot of use's. Real skids is my # 1 suggestion as far as mods.

ProudDadOf5

ProudDadOf5

It all started with “Hold My Beer”
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jun 25, 2019
Winfield, WV
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Other Brand
Welcome to the club from WV!!

Reactions: Dp5hunter

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!