BOX1

Howdy!

C

Civicsi

Mar 21, 2020
Minnesota
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Just got a new p1. Use it a lot around the farm. Has anyone bought the super atv clear cab with roof. Haven’t really seen any review anywhere. If so how are they and I would like to see a pic. Thanks.

DB8F371D BDBC 446D 8EBB 93F6F682083C

Remington

Remington

Sheriff Chief POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Welcome from the Motor City!

I have the SATV flip windshield and the Honda hard top. Iwould suggest theHonda hardtop. I looked at the SATV clear roof and it being what it’s made of and the cost scares the hell our of me! One things for sure, u need to get rid of that G string on top of your ROPS and fast😂. I had one and they ain’t worth a darn especially when trailering.🌬☂

100Acre

100Acre

Samsquinch the Terrible Magic Bean Manipulator
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Hello and welcome to the Garden of Eden ...as far as Honda SXS's go...Listening to the Iron Butterfly's INAGADADAVIDA drum solo.....

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!