P1000 Hunting tires

S

stepmcm

Jan 3, 2017
Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I will be using my Pioneer mainly for duck hunting in rice fields. No asphalt and very little gravel. I am reading the forums but can't find much info for strictly mud tires. Any suggestions for tires? Best places to purchase them also. I may purchase tire and wheel combo so I can switch out easily after season.

Reactions: sharp
nbomar

nbomar

Lifetime Member
Oct 11, 2015
Springdale, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I will be using my Pioneer mainly for duck hunting in rice fields. No asphalt and very little gravel. I am reading the forums but can't find much info for strictly mud tires. Any suggestions for tires? Best places to purchase them also. I may purchase tire and wheel combo so I can switch out easily after season.

I’d probably run bkt’s or maybe intimidators/outback max. I had intimidators and cut them on the rocks so I switched them out. Here is a pic.

F5a3899dac1907feaf0630032d57fe21

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

H2oFowler

H2oFowler

May 13, 2017
Memphis,tn
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Fellow duck hunter here also. I run maxis zillas and have for several years on wheelers and Rhino, so I know they do well in Arkansas gumbo rice fields. Clean out well and durable from my experience.
bought mine locally around Memphis from a wheel and tire distributor. Good luck on your quest!

IMG 0444 IMG 0457

Gator

Gator

The Most Unknown Member
Lifetime Member
Sep 16, 2015
Louisiana
Ownership

1. 700-2
@H2oFowler @sporttrac4x4 @bobbyhill
How do the Zilla's and the Mayhems ride? Do they feel like riding on square tires?
I want aggressive tires but I don't want to loose a kidney riding down the driveway.

sporttrac4x4

sporttrac4x4

Lifetime Member
Jan 7, 2016
ILL.
Ownership

1. Other Brand
Both ride ok Zilla's ride better but the Mayhems go alot better in the mud.

Reactions: stepmcm
bobbyhill

bobbyhill

Pay to Play and I'm broke all around!
Junior Moderator
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Apr 8, 2015
Smithfield, VA
Ownership

1. 700-4
@H2oFowler @sporttrac4x4 @bobbyhill
How do the Zilla's and the Mayhems ride? Do they feel like riding on square tires?
I want aggressive tires but I don't want to loose a kidney riding down the driveway.
The Mayhems are very aggressive in the mud and on hard pack or black top they will give you a little tractor bounce below 5MPH but then they smooth out surprisingly well!! I like them!!

Reactions: stepmcm
bobbyhill

bobbyhill

Junior Moderator
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Apr 8, 2015
Smithfield, VA
Ownership

1. 700-4
Anytime! We are here to Help!

bobbyhill

bobbyhill

Junior Moderator
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Apr 8, 2015
Smithfield, VA
Ownership

1. 700-4
I have the 700-4 and I run 28-9-12 front and 28-11-12 rear on stock wheels but I wish I would have went with the same size all the way around to make the spare tire issue an easier fix.

S

stepmcm

Jan 3, 2017
Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Just bought Mayhems 28-9-12 and 28-11-12 for the stocks rims. I wasn't sure if the wider tires would fit the stock front rims.

Reactions: sporttrac4x4

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!