Mopower58

No reservations about no reservations
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Aug 10, 2017
Crystal Springs,Ms.
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I am so grateful to my wife that I wanted to express it publicly. When I was in ICU with a 2% chance of survival she was there. She slept on the floor because there were no chairs in the waiting room. When I tried to pull out all of the tubes that the hospital had in me she and my sister assisted the ICU nurse in keeping me calmed down. When I was in rehab she ran her business and took care of me. Whenever I left and was in a wheelchair she was there. When I transitioned to a walker and finally got rid of it and the shower chair she was always there to help. Sometimes life is a struggle but when someone you love and trust is always there it helps.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
You got a good one never let her go.
You did a lot of things right for her to sacrifice like that so kudos to you too. Glad you’re still around!

Choogsbro

Choogsbro

CEO of Monkey Business
Lifetime Member
Mar 20, 2018
Monticello, Ky
Ownership

1. Other Brand
I am so grateful to my wife that I wanted to express it publicly. When I was in ICU with a 2% chance of survival she was there. She slept on the floor because there were no chairs in the waiting room. When I tried to pull out all of the tubes that the hospital had in me she and my sister assisted the ICU nurse in keeping me calmed down. When I was in rehab she ran her business and took care of me. Whenever I left and was in a wheelchair she was there. When I transitioned to a walker and finally got rid of it and the shower chair she was always there to help. Sometimes life is a struggle but when someone you love and trust is always there it helps.
You are blessed.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!