Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
I can't take it anymore... I have got to go riding! LOL.

Seems like after work, family, and friends I haven't had any time to go riding lately.

But changes are coming. Priorities need to get back in line. Committed to go somewhere locally next weekend. Can't wait!

wyo700

wyo700

Lifetime Member
Sep 26, 2013
I hear you. Didn't go camping over memorial. It has rained everyday for the past three weeks. Which I have never seen in my 30 young years in Wyoming. We never get rain like this ever. But we are going camping this weekend for sure. Some riding will be done.

bobbyhill

bobbyhill

Pay to Play and I'm broke all around!
Junior Moderator
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Apr 8, 2015
Smithfield, VA
Ownership

1. 700-4
I hear you load and clear!! i have suspended all upgrades till winter for this reason! Well that and the fact that my wife took my check book! lol;)

allgm1

allgm1

Lifetime Member
Mar 7, 2015
New Hampshire
I try to make it a point to at least get out and ride once a week... it does a body good!!!

Reactions: HappyHonda
wyo700

wyo700

Lifetime Member
Sep 26, 2013
I haven't even been able to get out and try the new 15 front shocks. I'll give hell this weekend.

Reactions: ohanacreek
Springer

Springer

Apr 2, 2014
Taking the Pioneer and 2 atv's, 400EX and 250EX, up to the Keewenaw Penninsula in the UP of Michigan next week. Will be riding with @LittleSpringer ( my favorite sister), and possibly my Mom. It's gonna be a fun week.

HappyHonda

HappyHonda

May 12, 2015
I'll just be doing some riding in the yard until the end of the summer, then I'll be making a trip out of MA to do some trail riding up North, can't wait!

jak9922

jak9922

hot headed wopolock
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Jun 2, 2015
pittstown ny
I try to ride at least one of my toys everyday even if that's the crf to work hell I even rode with 4 inches of snow on the road when u get the bug u get the bug lmfao mines more like herpies when it shows up not a force on earth will stop it hahaha hahaha :p

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!