I don't care what it looks like

S

swgiust

Oct 18, 2018
nebraska
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
I don't care what it looks like. I don't care what it sounds like. I want to know what it drives like. Somebody out there must have driven one?? The Yamaha looked great at it's announcement, epic fail on sales. The Commander and Maverick looked great at it's announcement. Never competed with the RZR.

Dragon21

Dragon21

In my defense, I was left unsupervised
Lifetime Member
Sep 23, 2013
Raleigh, NC
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
RZR is hard to compete with due to aftermarket support, pricing, and availability.

They were also first into the sport market and gained a following. Everyone else is play catch up. But thats also why a RZR wont hold its value, because there are so many of them out there.

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
RZR is hard to compete with due to aftermarket support, pricing, and availability.

They were also first into the sport market and gained a following. Everyone else is play catch up. But thats also why a RZR wont hold its value, because there are so many of them out there.
Go to the dealer and price a used RZR.

Dragon21

Dragon21

In my defense, I was left unsupervised
Lifetime Member
Sep 23, 2013
Raleigh, NC
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Hey were talking about how the Talon drives not pricing on RZRs..... :):rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
Was talking about why other brands have issues competing with rzr... if we were talking ride quality id say that the YXZ and X3 do compete with the rzr. I hope the honda will too.. but after seeing their video of it in the whoops im not convinced yet.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!