Gator

Gator

The Most Unknown Member
Lifetime Member
Sep 16, 2015
Louisiana
Ownership

1. 700-2
So we are riding and the father-in-law has the only Canned Hamm in the group. He hit a wet spot in a turn and wasn't going to make it so he stomped the gas. The Maverick spun further than expected and lunged into a tree. The impact broke the drivers front hub. We are a mile from camp.

Two people hanging on the rear bumper could almost hold the back down.

I have an idea. We secured his axle and A-Arm. I tied my winch to the ROPS and with my Honda in neutral, I could feather the brake and he was able to pull me. This kept his back wheels on the ground and the one front tire was able to steer (some).

I WASN'T THINKING!!!

By the time we had passed a few wheelers out on the trail, I realized what this looked like, and pulling thru camp cameras were all over us taking pictures of the three wheeled Can-Am pulling a Honda back to camp.

The Father-in-Law was grinning and waving like he'd just lost his virginity.

JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Man card

NTCPrezJB

NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
So we are riding and the father-in-law has the only Canned Hamm in the group. He hit a wet spot in a turn and wasn't going to make it so he stomped the gas. The Maverick spun further than expected and lunged into a tree. The impact broke the drivers front hub. We are a mile from camp.

Two people hanging on the rear bumper could almost hold the back down.

I have an idea. We secured his axle and A-Arm. I tied my winch to the ROPS and with my Honda in neutral, I could feather the brake and he was able to pull me. This kept his back wheels on the ground and the one front tire was able to steer (some).

I WASN'T THINKING!!!

By the time we had passed a few wheelers out on the trail, I realized what this looked like, and pulling thru camp cameras were all over us taking pictures of the three wheeled Can-Am pulling a Honda back to camp.

The Father-in-Law was grinning and waving like he'd just lost his virginity.
That was a great little story. I'm glad everyone got back to camp okay. Just pull the Honda around to the limped corner now and snap a couple of pics of the Can Am bowing down to it for the help.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!