I wanna Honda Pioneer 700-4 windshield and top

tradosaurus

tradosaurus

Jun 2, 2019
Texas
Ownership

1. 700-4
Wondering if anyone who has bought a windshield or hard top for their Honda Pioneer 700-4 that want's to get rid of it?
I am willing to drive to 200 miles if the price is right. Located near Texarkana Tx.

Reactions: Isaiah
Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Wondering if anyone who has bought a windshield or hard top for their Honda Pioneer 700-4 that want's to get rid of it?
I am willing to drive to 200 miles if the price is right. Located near Texarkana Tx.
Check out the Alien Shade, great sun blocker, rain won't help you much, several run the Alien and the hard top at the same time, when its not raining pop a few clamps, remove the hard roof and you have a quieter, cooler ride.

tradosaurus

tradosaurus

Jun 2, 2019
Texas
Ownership

1. 700-4
I'm trying to score a windshield and top at a cheaper price not buy stuff at full price. 😄

Reactions: Isaiah
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
If you’re looking for factory glass then call around and see if you can find a received broken one. You can normally talk them into selling it rather then shipping back to Honda.
Then go into glass shop, for about a hundred bucks you’re back in business. Can even get tinted. That’s the route I went, saved several hundred

Reactions: Montecresto
JimmyA

JimmyA

Oct 8, 2017
Northeast texas
Ownership

1. 700-4
Get a Honda top but I have no need to have a windshield! If I ride in conditions that need Windshield, I have face nose and eyewear for that. If it's raining wear a rain suit, if it's hot you will regret having the windshield! If it's cold get proper gear for the cold! What type of protection are you looking for?

Reactions: tradosaurus
JimmyA

JimmyA

Oct 8, 2017
Northeast texas
Ownership

1. 700-4
Hey Neighbor! Abercrombie & Fitch but she is missing! Josh but his dad! Known?

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!