100Acre

Samsquinch the Terrible Magic Bean Manipulator
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
A nice walking trail and house that would keep you busy as the Property Maintenance guy. Recall Asheville location was picked for best weather.
It’ll be a while before I can walk anywhere

MikeG

MikeG

Dec 30, 2017
Baton Rouge LA.
Ownership

1. 700-2
They’re the reason why I need another stock steel rim. They screwed up my orders and sent the wrong one last year while staying at a friends place in Wa. They sent the wrong one. On my way home back to NC I had to drive out of my way to pick up the correct one, that they said they had in stock, but did not when I got there. They gave me an aluminum rim instead which need special lugs and a thin walled lug nut to remove. They’ve been an absolute PITA to deal with.
A bit late. You may want to check with a local dealer. I picked up a set of factory steel take offs with tire for 150 from my dealer

Reactions: 100Acre
BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!