Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Know it’s late notice but figured I’d send out the invite.
Labor Day weekend for 5 days (Aug 29-Sep2) will be in St. Marie’s Id at Xmas Hills Rec area. Paul Bunyan Days is going on in town and that’s always an awesome small town fair. Can ride directly down to enjoy the logger festivities.
Paul Bunyan Days - St. Maries Idaho Chamber of Commerce
Will be floating the river on tubes, riding sxs’s and bikes on the trails and just enjoying some good company. Have an awesome family oriented group coming with multiple machines so there’s something for everyone.
Dry camping, private land backed up to Idaho forest service, no permits,plates or fees of any kind required. Just camp and have a good time. Anyone that’s wanted to head there this is usually the best weekend! Like said it’s late notice but good people who like to have a good time are always invited!

Last edited:
BigOL3

BigOL3

Lifetime Member
Oct 27, 2017
Deep in the heart of Dixie, Kentwood, La.
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Labor Day weekend for 5 days (Aug 29-Sep2) will be in St. Marie’s Id at Xmas Hills Rec area. Paul Bunyan Days is going on in town and that’s always an awesome small town fair. Can ride directly down to enjoy the logger festivities.
Will be floating the river on tubes, riding sxs’s and bikes on the trails and just enjoying some good company. Have an awesome family oriented group coming with multiple machines so there’s something for everyone.
Dry camping, private land backed up to Idaho forest service, no permits,plates or fees of any kind required. Just camp and have a good time. Anyone that’s wanted to head there this is usually the best weekend! Like said it’s late notice but good people who like to have a good time are always invited!
Boy I wish I was close by, that sound like a lot of fun, great riding and enjoyment of logger festivities. But I am waaaaaaaaaaay too far away, but will be closer by tomorrow. We fly out of Baton Rouge early in the morning enroute to Seattle, for a week on Alaska cruise. I probably would enjoy Idaho just as much, but will eat a LOT more on the cruise ...... lol ..... have fun.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
If you ever get bored...
Sounds like you all will have a good time too! I think my favorite part of a cruise would be the food! Like to see Alaska some day myself. You kids have fun, enjoy the experience and about a 45min before you touch down in Sea Tac wave out the left side of the plane:)

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
What? now you give out the invites....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ya right! You’re invite was a couple weeks ago when I said hey whatcha doing for Labor :eek: You already had plans. Would’ve loved your family there!

100Acre

100Acre

Samsquinch the Terrible Magic Bean Manipulator
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Ye nose I’d a be thar if’n Me were thar. I had more fun that last time there than most other places I’ve went!!!

708CD7FC 9EDA 47D4 A5DC B729BF648029

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
I might be able to come up for the day on the 29th or 30th. I would like to get to know that area better.
Well the 30th would be best for a day ride. We could go anywhere you’d like. If you can make it work we’d love to ride with you

Reactions: BWAF
Russ989

Russ989

Land of the free because of the Brave! 🇺🇸
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 18, 2017
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Sounds like a blast!

Reactions: CumminsPusher
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Anytime that works into your schedule. Probably just meet up at Xmas hills. It’s only about 3 miles from town and about 3 miles up the dirt road. Stay to the left all the way in to the top. Easy drive.

6977DFCB 87EC 4719 89D1 46C7A4837EBE

Reactions: BWAF
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Coming so far 4 Pioneer 1000’s, Wolverine, CA Commander, CA x3, 2 Polaris 1000, Polaris 900, Polaris 4 seat turbo, Wildcat xx, 10 dirt bikes, 3 quads, Nissan Murano, and a Talon R if it’s rebuilt in time from the shop. Very diverse group. Good group.
Temps look good for the weekend.
23E6462C 46D5 4340 B32F 6E4F29CC3A04

Last edited:
Reactions: TimG
Tigermark

Tigermark

Outside looking in.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Coming so far 4 Pioneer 1000’s, Wolverine, CA Commander, CA x3, 2 Polaris 1000, Polaris 900, Polaris 4 seat turbo, Wildcat xx, 10 dirt bikes, 3 quads, Nissan Murano, and a Talon R if it’s rebuilt in time from the shop. Very diverse group. Good group.
Temps look good for the weekend.
View attachment 150548
I’d like too ride in the mutant Mariano;)

OldToby

OldToby

Supporting Member
Aug 29, 2018
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Question for the group: WHO SCHEDULES A WEDDING FOR 5 PM THE SATURDAY OF LABOR DAY WEEKEND?!?!?!?

I merely ask.....

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Question for the group: WHO SCHEDULES A WEDDING FOR 5 PM THE SATURDAY OF LABOR DAY WEEKEND?!?!?!?

I merely ask.....
Ah... sounds like someone who isn’t expecting everyone to show...lol. s*** well that sucks!

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Where are you camping? I'd love to just stop by and meet some cool folks and BS for a bit.
Up at Xmas hills rec area. Just give heads up so we could be sure to be close.

Reactions: PNWGuy

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!