BOX1

Ideas for upper door recessed area storage

Maverick-120

Maverick-120

May 27, 2022
Atlanta, Georgia
Ownership

1. Talon R
I placed an order for the pro armor stock Talon smaller door bags that fit in the recessed area above the armrest just below / behind the door handle, But they are apparently on backorder with an indefinite ETA due to materials shortage.

I have seen someone post about a yeti dry pack pouch placed in that area, but would like something with a zipper. has anyone else used anything there that seemed to work well and keep stuff dry? Maybe drill out the inner doors and bolt some small Milwaukee / DeWalt / etc tool bags? Maybe a door bag made for another SxS will fit in there?

Not interested in lower door bags or the large pro armor bag that covers the armrest, the cab is tight enough and don't want any intrusion to passenger space. I'm aware of the cage mounted bags, and have my eyes set on a few of those as well.

Thanks y'all!! Pics of the door bags that would be ideal (if they were in stock) are attached, as well as my talon because, well, why not. 😂

Screenshot 20230126 161430 Chrome Screenshot 20230126 161411 Chrome 20230116 153603

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!