Multi If you have named your ride, what is it?

ProudDadOf5

ProudDadOf5

It all started with “Hold My Beer”
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jun 25, 2019
Winfield, WV
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Other Brand
Holly Honda...
I found to fit,
I’m a retired heavy equipment operator and all our tractors dozers excavators etc. have a girls name...👍
Can’t wait to see some pictures of Miss Holly. You can get 1950s pinup girls for decals like the ole mustangs and sht.. 😎

ProudDadOf5

ProudDadOf5

It all started with “Hold My Beer”
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jun 25, 2019
Winfield, WV
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Other Brand
Due to a second added muffler and it's resulting quiet engine I call my P-5 "Sneaker". You can hardly hear it idling there behind you LOL!

WB
I like it WB. Hunting season ain’t got s*** on us!! 😉

Reactions: Mudwing and Isaiah
G

gluvin

May 21, 2020
Minnesota
Ownership

1. 1000-5
The Blue Bee. Wife paid for it, she names it.
1BBA2A25 F32E 491D 83B1 83D23F7AB112

DG Rider

DG Rider

Member: Triple Clutch Club
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2013
Casa Grande, AZ
Ownership

1. 700-2
I guess not. This site is my only interaction with the outside world. Lol
It's a punchline to an old joke.

Guy of the homo persuasion was walking down an alley when he sees an homeless man passed out, pants slid halfway down his ass. Homo can't help himself, so has his way with passed out drunk. Afterwards, he feels bad, so he leaves a $20 in his pocket.
Homeless guy wakes up next morning, finds the $20 and promptly heads to the liquor store and buys a bottle of Mad Dog 20/20 (the cheapest stuff on the shelf), and promptly passes out again.
Shortly thereafter, Mr homo walks by again, finds drunk guy passed out again, and has his way, and leaves another $20 out of guilt. Homeless wakes up next day and gets his bottle of MD and passes out AGAIN!
Mr homo comes down the alley again. Repeats his actions, again. This time, being Christmas Eve, he leaves the guy a $50 out of guilt.
Homeless wakes up, finds the $50, heads to the liquor store before it closes. The clerk, familiar with him from the previous two days says: "let me guess, bottle of mad dog 20/20?".
Homeless guy says:"No. Give me a bottle of Jack. That cheap stuff makes my ass hurt..."

TripleB

TripleB

Lifetime Member
Aug 13, 2018
Caryville, Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
It's a punchline to an old joke.

Guy of the homo persuasion was walking down an alley when he sees an homeless man passed out, pants slid halfway down his ass. Homo can't help himself, so has his way with passed out drunk. Afterwards, he feels bad, so he leaves a $20 in his pocket.
Homeless guy wakes up next morning, finds the $20 and promptly heads to the liquor store and buys a bottle of Mad Dog 20/20 (the cheapest stuff on the shelf), and promptly passes out again.
Shortly thereafter, Mr homo walks by again, finds drunk guy passed out again, and has his way, and leaves another $20 out of guilt. Homeless wakes up next day and gets his bottle of MD and passes out AGAIN!
Mr homo comes down the alley again. Repeats his actions, again. This time, being Christmas Eve, he leaves the guy a $50 out of guilt.
Homeless wakes up, finds the $50, heads to the liquor store before it closes. The clerk, familiar with him from the previous two days says: "let me guess, bottle of mad dog 20/20?".
Homeless guy says:"No. Give me a bottle of Jack. That cheap stuff makes my ass hurt..."
I've never heard it before but it is a good 1. I’ve only drunk mad dog 1 time but my ass never hurt. Thank God!

Last edited:
Spindle

Spindle

Lifetime Member
Jun 29, 2019
Chesterfield, Va
Ownership

1. 500
That hood decal is badass!! 👍
Thanks. I got the idea after going to a local park and everyone looking at it like "What the hell is that little thing going to do?". Well after driving around the bigger SxSs that were stuck in the mud, they knew what it was going to do. I smashed their misconceptions of it. Therefore I call it Smash. Lol

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!