IGR

DennyChapman

DennyChapman

Sep 7, 2021
Statesboro Ga.
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I started a similar thread but no luck… just needing knowledge on the reduction boss IGR. What’s the largest tires i can go with with the IGR, with COPS tune, and the larger throttle body, with weisco pistons. But no portals.. could i do 37’s ? Or would 35’s be my max? Also would you do the Hess 11:1 pistons Vs the weisco !0:1.? I bent a rod so i have to replace the rod, so i was gonna go ahead and upgrade wherever i can.. any input would be great thanks

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
I started a similar thread but no luck… just needing knowledge on the reduction boss IGR. What’s the largest tires i can go with with the IGR, with COPS tune, and the larger throttle body, with weisco pistons. But no portals.. could i do 37’s ? Or would 35’s be my max? Also would you do the Hess 11:1 pistons Vs the weisco !0:1.? I bent a rod so i have to replace the rod, so i was gonna go ahead and upgrade wherever i can.. any input would be great thanks
Short answer 28" without A-arm replacements , long answer 30" with A-arm replacements, wheels and shocks. Go to the search bar and read until your hearts content.

JenElio

JenElio

NTC's NoMo Chupacabra Caliente!!....
Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2019
Loxahatchee, florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
IGR won't give you the wheel clearance you need. Like @Smitty335 mentioned, you need a suspension upgrade to run anything past 28s really. To run 35s or 37s you're looking at portals and or big lift @SuperATV now has 8" portals for the P1K.

There's also TTC, I think they have a bolt on long travel kit that allows you a mid 30s set up.

Read up on the subject using the search bar up top, but without significant suspension changes you're not running anything as big as you want 🤷

Good luck 👍

Robobrainiac

Robobrainiac

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2020
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I can't find it currently but I thought I read somewhere that someone used forward control arms and 4" portals and was able to clear 35s. Without portals the mentioned above is where you are at. TTC is the farthest forward arms made with or without lift. If you truly do not want portals and want IGR contact TTC.

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
What’s the largest tires i can go

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Ok sorry guys. I failed to mention I already have the TTC 6” lift
Is that a bracket or full suspension lift?

NM, I see its a long travel kit.
did u order shocks per the kit size? Why do u want to go so big on tires? You may want to look at a gear reduction if your going that big juat sayin

DennyChapman

DennyChapman

Sep 7, 2021
Statesboro Ga.
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Yes sir. I was asking about thoughts on an IGR with my set up. What is the biggest tire I can run with an IGR. I RIDE WITH FRIENDS WITH 40’s and 44’s. And Im always getting stuck. I was hoping for 37’s. And I also have the COPS tune.

JenElio

JenElio

Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2019
Loxahatchee, florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Yes sir. I was asking about thoughts on an IGR with my set up. What is the biggest tire I can run with an IGR. I RIDE WITH FRIENDS WITH 40’s and 44’s. And Im always getting stuck. I was hoping for 37’s. And I also have the COPS tune.
As long as you have the clearance with the TTC lift, IGR would work, the more gear ratio the better. I would still consider portals though, especially for the mud. Added bonus is more height and wider stance when you do portals too.

Just my 2 cents..

DennyChapman

DennyChapman

Sep 7, 2021
Statesboro Ga.
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I’m aware.. i just dont like portals.. i have 33” outback’s on mine now, and i can go ALMOST anywhere with them, im not looking to go much bigger.. just maybe to 35 or 37s.

JenElio

JenElio

Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2019
Loxahatchee, florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
I’m aware.. i just dont like portals.. i have 33” outback’s on mine now, and i can go ALMOST anywhere with them, im not looking to go much bigger.. just maybe to 35 or 37s.
Then I guess you should be alright with just adding IGR. You'll lose some speed but it'll be a lot better on your machine when running lows.