In Arizona, Just Joined

S

Steve F

Mar 3, 2021
Surprise, AZ
Ownership

1. Talon X
Hey y'all, Saying hello from Surprise, AZ. I've had the TalonX4 Live Valve for about a year so far and love it. Been getting the machine set up the way I like it and having a blast getting out in the desert and the mountains when I can. I am a member of a local ATV/UTV club and they organize rides just about any time of the week. I'm retired and look forward to the rides during the week so that the trails aren't packed. Look forward to being a member of these forums. :cool:
Steve F 01 16 21 14 01 16 21 04 01 16 21 05

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Hey y'all, Saying hello from Surprise, AZ. I've had the TalonX4 Live Valve for about a year so far and love it. Been getting the machine set up the way I like it and having a blast getting out in the desert and the mountains when I can. I am a member of a local ATV/UTV club and they organize rides just about any time of the week. I'm retired and look forward to the rides during the week so that the trails aren't packed. Look forward to being a member of these forums. :cool:
Steve FView attachment 258489 View attachment 258490 View attachment 258491
WELCOME! Nice Buggy!

Raynman

Raynman

Sudo Flotation device inspector
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 5, 2019
Thumb area, Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Steve FView attachment 258489 View attachment 258490 View attachment 258491
Another welcome from Michigan, sweet looking ride

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!