In memory of my friend

Redmoon

Redmoon

Feb 21, 2019
Prescott Az.
Ownership

1. 1000-5
This plate belonged to my buddy Dave who passed away this spring. Even though it was on a Polaris I put in on my Honda so Dave could still be doing what he enjoyed most. RIP Buddy

4FD4D130 AB41 41FF B0B7 329CB1E261BB

trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
This plate belonged to my buddy Dave who passed away this spring. Even though it was on a Polaris I put in on my Honda so Dave could still be doing what he enjoyed most. RIP Buddy

View attachment 201713

Truly sorry to hear about your buddy Moon and that's a great way to honor him. A couple of years ago we lost a long time member of this forum. Another member had some stickers made up in honor of him. Several of us 'ROC' one in the Pioneer.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!