BOX1

Indian Mtn opening weekend

box4

Bo_Darville

Jan 7, 2020
Cumming, GA
Ownership

Talon R
Opening weekend is Feb, 22. It looks like it might be a little cold next weekend but I plan on going anyway. I plan on getting there right at 8:00am on Saturday morning and ride all day. I'll definitely let everyone know my feedback.

Backwoods

Lifetime Member
Mar 2, 2018
Douglasville ga
Ownership

700-2
Opening weekend is Feb, 22. It looks like it might be a little cold next weekend but I plan on going anyway. I plan on getting there right at 8:00am on Saturday morning and ride all day. I'll definitely let everyone know my feedback.
I know a guy that lives in the area they had been letting some ride already . I plan on going the week after you . I look forward to your feedback.

Reactions: Bo_Darville
BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!