Backwoods

Backwoods

Ambassador of Crocs / Speaker of truth & facts /
Lifetime Member
Mar 2, 2018
Douglasville ga
Ownership

1. 700-2
Anyone going? If it's not too cold, I'll be heading over on Saturday.
Did you go . I googled it only 48 miles from my house . I plan on trying it when the weather levels out its 4700 acres should be pretty nice interested in your feed back let us know how it was.

Bo_Darville

Bo_Darville

Jan 7, 2020
Cumming, GA
Ownership

1. Talon R
Opening weekend is Feb, 22. It looks like it might be a little cold next weekend but I plan on going anyway. I plan on getting there right at 8:00am on Saturday morning and ride all day. I'll definitely let everyone know my feedback.

Backwoods

Backwoods

Lifetime Member
Mar 2, 2018
Douglasville ga
Ownership

1. 700-2
Opening weekend is Feb, 22. It looks like it might be a little cold next weekend but I plan on going anyway. I plan on getting there right at 8:00am on Saturday morning and ride all day. I'll definitely let everyone know my feedback.
I know a guy that lives in the area they had been letting some ride already . I plan on going the week after you . I look forward to your feedback.

Mudder

Mudder

NTC Ambassador of Walls
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500
The place is a blast!! We got there around 7:30am and it was already getting really crowded. I would say that there was over 1000 people there yesterday. I'm going back soon. This place has it all.
a good selection of trails for the P500s?

Backwoods

Backwoods

Lifetime Member
Mar 2, 2018
Douglasville ga
Ownership

1. 700-2
The place is a blast!! We got there around 7:30am and it was already getting really crowded. I would say that there was over 1000 people there yesterday. I'm going back soon. This place has it all.
Good to hear I'm going Saturday. It said they were full. I called today and she said do my waiver Thursday because they were changing them. Thanks for the report do you have pics and trail descriptions ?

Reactions: sharp and Isaiah
Bo_Darville

Bo_Darville

Jan 7, 2020
Cumming, GA
Ownership

1. Talon R
The 500 should be fine. Now there are some trails you don't want to go down. The trail numbering was not good at all. I just remember trail 23 was nothing but mud! I'll try to post some pics from my phone later.

J

jason99ws6

Dec 1, 2019
Loganville, GA
Ownership

1. 700-2
Do they require helmets riding SXS's? Reg pages just says ATV/Motorcycles. Doesnt specifically say UTV or Sxs.

Reactions: Isaiah
J

jason99ws6

Dec 1, 2019
Loganville, GA
Ownership

1. 700-2
Are you going this weekend also ?
No...I'm really just starting to get into trail riding. 99.999% of what i use it for is just hunting or riding at the deer camp working. I do want to find a few places to trail ride as i'm not into mudding or anything. I just hate wearing a helmet so I'm looking for places that allow sxs's to not require them. I'm near Athens GA but i wouldnt mind a couple hour drive to get somewhere. Taylor County Boondocks is about 30mins from my hunting camp. I've passed their entrance a few times. But i doubt its very scenic knowing the area.

Backwoods

Backwoods

Lifetime Member
Mar 2, 2018
Douglasville ga
Ownership

1. 700-2
No...I'm really just starting to get into trail riding. 99.999% of what i use it for is just hunting or riding at the deer camp working. I do want to find a few places to trail ride as i'm not into mudding or anything. I just hate wearing a helmet so I'm looking for places that allow sxs's to not require them. I'm near Athens GA but i wouldnt mind a couple hour drive to get somewhere. Taylor County Boondocks is about 30mins from my hunting camp. I've passed their entrance a few times. But i doubt its very scenic knowing the area.
I don't wear a helmet and I know it sounds bad but I don't go to places that require them. Motorcycles and sport quads are a different story though.

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!