P500 Interco Interforce/Trip to Interco Tire

lonewolf

lonewolf

Jan 19, 2017
Louisiana
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
I have been looking for Interco Interforce tires, in a new size, 27x10-12. I couldn't find them in stock anywhere online, so I called up the Interco Tire headquarters, here in Louisiana, to see if they could help. I asked if they sold to the public, and if they had this size in stock, then I was told, yes they do, but with freight, I might be better off using one of their distributors. I told them I couldn't find them in stock, and I was only an hour and 15 minutes away, so I'd drive there, and pick them up.

Anyhow, although the company is local, I really didn't know too much about them. They've been in business since 1968, and actually at the headquarters what they do is design tires, and contract out other companies to make them. They are a small distributing company onsite. I didn't realize that.

They did have my tires in stock, so I went to pick them up. I will mount this set on my foreman, then try them on my Pioneer when I get it, to see how they perform. If I like them I will buy another set. I really like the looks of them, and it may be a good tire for the P500, if anyone is interested in the Interforce, you may want to give the 27x10-12 a look. I like the fact that they are 6 ply, yet seem to flex very well, and probably will ride very well also. Anyhow, I'm excited to get them mounted, and see how they do.

IMG 0719 IMG 0721

Last edited:
D

Devin

Feb 11, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 500
I have been looking for Interco Interforce tires, in a new size, 27x10-12. I couldn't find them in stock anywhere online, so I called up the Interco Tire headquarters, here in Louisiana, to see if they could help. I asked if they sold to the public, and if they had this size in stock, then I was told, yes they do, but with freight, I might be better off using one of their distributors. I told them I couldn't find them in stock, and I was only an hour and 15 minutes away, so I'd drive there, and pick them up.

Anyhow, although the company is local, I really didn't know too much about them. They've been in business since 1968, and actually at the headquarters what they do is design tires, and contract out other companies to make them. They are a small distributing company onsite. I didn't realize that.

They did have my tires in stock, so I went to pick them up. I will mount this set on my foreman, then try them on my Pioneer when I get it, to try. If I like them I will buy another set. I really like the looks of them, and it may be a good tire for the P500, if anyone is interested in the Interforce, you may want to give the 27x10-12 a look. I like the fact that they are 6 ply, yet seem to flex very well, and probably will ride very well also. Anyhow, I'm excited to get them mounted, and see how they do.

View attachment 34231 View attachment 34232
That's the size I'm looking for. Thinking of something less aggressive in tread though. Do they fit without a frame mod or have you tried

Sent from my Moto G Play using Tapatalk

lonewolf

lonewolf

Jan 19, 2017
Louisiana
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
That's the size I'm looking for. Thinking of something less aggressive in tread though. Do they fit without a frame mod or have you tried

I'm hoping they will fit without the modification, unfortunately I bought the tires, before I bought the P500, lol. I am putting this set on my Foreman 500, then I think they will bolt on the P500, although the backspacing on the rear is wrong, it should tell me how they will fit on the front, and I can try to see how they perform, as far as ride, power loss, traction, etc. Sorry I can't say for sure, on the frame yet, but I did see a dealer, who had this same size, in a Mudlite, on a P500, and they seemed to fit. I'd like to run 27's, but I would rather have the 10" wide Interforce, than the 7.5" wide, so this what I'm hoping to use.

Reactions: Devin
Ems-Cam

Ems-Cam

Lifetime Member
May 22, 2016
Alberta
Ownership

1. 700-4
What is the ply and weight rating of those tires?
I have been trying to decide on replacement tires that have a better rating that stock on my 700-4. Right now I have considered the Kenda mastodon which have a great weight rating, the kinda bear claw HTR which with the machine and me, its overloaded, or stock type. I wills ay the only 2 things I dislike about stock tires are the 4 ply rating and they are 25's not 26's.

lonewolf

lonewolf

Jan 19, 2017
Louisiana
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
What is the ply and weight rating of those tires?
I have been trying to decide on replacement tires that have a better rating that stock on my 700-4. Right now I have considered the Kenda mastodon which have a great weight rating, the kinda bear claw HTR which with the machine and me, its overloaded, or stock type. I wills ay the only 2 things I dislike about stock tires are the 4 ply rating and they are 25's not 26's.

They are 6 ply, and the website claims 34 lbs.

| Interco Tire

lonewolf

lonewolf

Jan 19, 2017
Louisiana
Ownership

1. Do not currently own

Here is a pic from the dealership with 27x10-14 Mudlite on the P500. Not my P500, nor the Interforce tires, but 27x10-14 on stock frame, and suspension.

IMG 0722

Reactions: Devin
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4

They did have my tires in stock, so I went to pick them up. I will mount this set on my foreman, then try them on my Pioneer when I get it, to see how they perform. If I like them I will buy another set. I really like the looks of them, and it may be a good tire for the P500, if anyone is interested in the Interforce, you may want to give the 27x10-12 a look. I like the fact that they are 6 ply, yet seem to flex very well, and probably will ride very well also. Anyhow, I'm excited to get them mounted, and see how they do.

View attachment 34231 View attachment 34232
Those are interesting, kind of an AG pattern tread.

Reactions: lonewolf
lonewolf

lonewolf

Jan 19, 2017
Louisiana
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
I just finished mounting the tires, and installing them on my Honda Foreman. I took a couple of pics, and I made a separate post to the ATV forum. I didn't want to post in the wrong forum. You can view them if you like.

ATV - Interco Interforce

nbomar

nbomar

Lifetime Member
Oct 11, 2015
Springdale, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Interco also sells blems. I've bought several sets but you have to drive to Louisiana to get them. This was in truck tires not atv... saved a bunch of money!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lonewolf

lonewolf

Jan 19, 2017
Louisiana
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Interco also sells blems. I've bought several sets but you have to drive to Louisiana to get them. This was in truck tires not atv... saved a bunch of money!

Yes I see they have a list on their website. It looks like maybe they will ship them, but the impression I got from them, is high freight charges possibly. It's not that far of a drive for me, if a deal is good enough, I'd make the drive. Yeah I may give them a look on truck tires, once mine wear down. Thanks for the heads up.

The Blem List | Interco Tire

nbomar

nbomar

Lifetime Member
Oct 11, 2015
Springdale, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Yes I see they have a list on their website. It looks like maybe they will ship them, but the impression I got from them, is high freight charges possibly. It's not that far of a drive for me, if a deal is good enough, I'd make the drive. Yeah I may give them a look on truck tires, once mine wear down. Thanks for the heads up.

The Blem List | Interco Tire

Yea I drove from Tennessee and we had 3 guys buy 4 sets. It made sense.

nbomar

nbomar

Lifetime Member
Oct 11, 2015
Springdale, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Has anyone used the interco Super Swamper TSL?

| Interco Tire

View attachment 66568

I had those on a Honda 300 fourtrax growing up. Back then they were the only thing like that. They would dig great but I doubt they hold a candle to the newer tires out.

Reactions: Gassygordo
J

jmcampbell54

Feb 3, 2018
Texas
I had those on a Honda 300 fourtrax growing up. Back then they were the only thing like that. They would dig great but I doubt they hold a candle to the newer tires out.

Thanks for the input, there is a stupid good deal on them as cosmetic blem tires through interco and have no experience with them or any other tires. This is my first rodeo.

J

jmcampbell54

Feb 3, 2018
Texas
Just placed a order for the Super Swamper TSL ATV 27x9x12 front and 27x12x12 rear. Under $200 for the set shipped to commercial address.

858544b5e265d6164a3d3d92dd4765e2

Ordering was very easy and very polite people at Interco to deal with.

Interco Blem website is found here The Blem List | Interco Tire

Reactions: Gassygordo

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!