Intro

T

trevelynzx

May 25, 2021
WV
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Hey all. Just escaped the crazy state of NJ and am now living the rural life in WV. Naturally ordering a 1k5 was my first order of business. Should be arriving sometime in June (so says the dealer). Can’t wait to get it street legal!

See you all (y’all?) around here!

100Acre

100Acre

Samsquinch the Terrible Magic Bean Manipulator
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Welcome from a place so far and deep into the imagination, where reality and money has no meaning . You have now entered the Honda Zone

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Hey all. Just escaped the crazy state of NJ and am now living the rural life in WV. Naturally ordering a 1k5 was my first order of business. Should be arriving sometime in June (so says the dealer). Can’t wait to get it street legal!

See you all (y’all?) around here!
Welcome from Eastern Oklahoma. Fingers crossed for your delivery.......🤞

T

trevelynzx

May 25, 2021
WV
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
In business now!
6EE2ED1F 55C1 47B8 AC47 17F48089E594

T

trevelynzx

May 25, 2021
WV
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Thanks, it is a sweet looking machine. First SxS for me, and man this thing is NOISEY. Engine noise yes, but lots of clunking and whining of the transmission too. There’s also a loud/ worrisome rattle when i4wd is engaged somewhere around 20 mph.

Assuming it’s normal SxS break in noise. 😅

Reactions: Haldog77
Haldog77

Haldog77

NTC's Mafia Enforcer
Lifetime Member
Sep 30, 2019
Bossier City, Louisiana
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Thanks, it is a sweet looking machine. First SxS for me, and man this thing is NOISEY. Engine noise yes, but lots of clunking and whining of the transmission too. There’s also a loud/ worrisome rattle when i4wd is engaged somewhere around 20 mph.

Assuming it’s normal SxS break in noise. 😅
Run the dog$h!t out of it and in 5 years and countless miles later you will smile as you pass the broken down belt burners needing their second motor. Learn to adjust your own valves and keep the oil clean. It will need its first valve adjustment in about twenty years. :)

Reactions: Mudwing

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!