BOX1

Talon Is there a bump seat option for Talon 4 seater

G

gotime4

Feb 11, 2020
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
I am considering a Talon 4 seater but we have 5 in the family, is there an option for a bump seat addition?

E

everette

Mar 4, 2020
Cottontown
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
I would also like to know. I believe there is a rear bench seat made if you would be willing to sacrifice the existing rear seat.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

2021ArthurGuinnessX4LV

2021ArthurGuinnessX4LV

Nov 15, 2020
Riverside, Ca
Ownership

1. Talon x4
I will have photos in a week. I ordered the UTV Mountain Accessories bump seat. It comes at the sacrifice of the front cup holders, but who actually uses those anyway. I spoke to their owner and he said they are working on a rear bench but it won’t be available for at least another 3 months.

Reactions: NTCPrezJB and CID
2021ArthurGuinnessX4LV

2021ArthurGuinnessX4LV

Nov 15, 2020
Riverside, Ca
Ownership

1. Talon x4
I think you just have to buy a 2 seater as well.
That my friend is a great point... I tried that excuse with my wife.. I says to her “why don’t we just buy two 2seaters instead of one 4seater? .... didn’t work.. would have to buy a longer trailer. I tried though

J

Junkyard

Nov 20, 2020
San diego
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
That my friend is a great point... I tried that excuse with my wife.. I says to her “why don’t we just buy two 2seaters instead of one 4seater? .... didn’t work.. would have to buy a longer trailer. I tried though

kid have friends eventually, so x4 plus 2 seater. That’s 6 seats of fun!!!!
But ya I know your wife is right. Im curious of the bench seat even though I stoped at two girls. Didn’t want to risk a third. I’m useing the sand craft booster seats.

Reactions: Mudwing
BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!