OLD SKOOL
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Apr 11, 2018
Southern Indiana
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. Talon R LV
FYI, you can buy direct from some manufacturers. I recently bought some .308/7.62x51 direct from Norma and some .22 direct from CCI both cheaper than retail stores. I also caught a couple deals on overstocked NATO 5.56 and 7.62 from Palmetto State Armory along with a nice new AR-10 to keep my 15's company. My inventory is fat, my wallet is thin.

906UP

906UP

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 6, 2017
da Yoop
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. Talon X
Booze too? Must becrural
Of course, doesn't have to be a rural store. We have a chain of stores, Meijers, sorta the Mitten's version of a Walmart, they sell ammo, beer, wine & liquor along with food, cause if you're gonna get drunk & shoot stuff you should only do it on a full stomach. :D

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!