JEI bed extender

P

Putty1985

Sep 13, 2019
Fort plain ny
Ownership

1. 700-4
A friend of mine purchased a JEI bed extender a while back and it’s A pretty bad ass product. So I decided to order one...so far it’s been a month since it was paid for, and it still hasn’t shipped. I’ve emailed them inquiring about the whereabouts of my extender with no response In the past 4 days...I understand that covid has slowed down shipping times, but a month is a little ridiculous, especially after debiting my account almost $500 nearly a month ago. Has anyone else had issues with this company like this?

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Biteme and Isaiah
BigOL3

BigOL3

Lifetime Member
Oct 27, 2017
Deep in the heart of Dixie, Kentwood, La.
Ownership

1. 1000-5
A friend of mine purchased a JEI bed extender a while back and it’s A pretty bad ass product. So I decided to order one...so far it’s been a month since it was paid for, and it still hasn’t shipped. I’ve emailed them inquiring about the whereabouts of my extender with no response In the past 4 days...I understand that covid has slowed down shipping times, but a month is a little ridiculous, especially after debiting my account almost $500 nearly a month ago. Has anyone else had issues with this company like this?
Covid is NOT a valid excuse, actually there is NO excuse for it to take a month nor failing to receive email reply.

Coltspioneer

Coltspioneer

Lifetime Member
May 29, 2020
Bergholz
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I’m still waiting on mine as well Ive called and emailed got nothing back verY frustrated

• Wow
Reactions: Biteme
Coltspioneer

Coltspioneer

Lifetime Member
May 29, 2020
Bergholz
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I finally got ahold of them Saturday they said mine will be shipped out but Tuesday ... I bought mine off eBay MikeyXX

D

Dead_Eye

Apr 23, 2020
Dixie
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I ordered one within the last 60 days from JEI. Took about 4 weeks from purchase to delivery. I was very frustrated, but am glad to have it now.

it is a necessity on the 1K5 with the rear seats up.

Geeseman

Geeseman

Jun 19, 2020
Philadelphia area
Ownership

1. 700-4
Buy a truck one from Craigslist for under $50, cut it down, buy brackets Online or just modify. Ridiculous to pay all that money for an extender. Works just as good.

2D6514C3 93D2 40E4 B2C2 459336E87530

G

Greeny137

Apr 29, 2020
Indiana
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I got my extender today and was extremely happy with the quality. Install was pretty simple.

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Russ989

Russ989

Land of the free because of the Brave! 🇺🇸
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 18, 2017
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
How many of y’all use a bed extender? I’ve never considered using one.

jmanAZ

jmanAZ

Jan 14, 2020
tucson
Ownership

1. 700-4
I ordered one a few month back and it took awhile as well. They never sent me the shipping info, but when I called they were totally cool. They were moving into a new shop and COVId was bad in their town (at least that's what they told me). I was a little frustrated, but the product has been worth it. I was disappointed in the amount I paid for shipping though. At the price I paid for the extender shipping should have been free :).

Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I ordered one a few month back and it took awhile as well. They never sent me the shipping info, but when I called they were totally cool. They were moving into a new shop and COVId was bad in their town (at least that's what they told me). I was a little frustrated, but the product has been worth it. I was disappointed in the amount I paid for shipping though. At the price I paid for the extender shipping should have been free :).
I have one. Make sure it has 2 pins to hold it down. Mine has the rotopax mount and had 1 pin and will pop up. I called him and I had to buy a 2nd pin at around $20. Should of been included for the $.

Glank

Glank

Jul 20, 2020
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Hi, I bought one and it took about a month to ship. Mine was delayed because the Ropack gas can was back ordered. It was delivered Monday. It’s a really nice product. It’s taken me a while to get it adjusted properly as the locking pins didn’t want to line up on both side and in both positions.My only beef is that you lose the rear tie downs in the bed. I tried to reinstall them on top of the side bracket. The bolt is long enough, but it scratches the extender when you rotate it. It was also part of the reason why the pins wouldn’t engage in the extended position. It’s worth the wait. Hope you get it soon.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!