Jerky

P

Pongo62

Jan 16, 2020
London KY
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I just purchased a 2020 1000-3 deluxe as 11 miles on it this morning i got on the machine and started out to unload a small table at my sons house down the lane I was in low gear and the machine started jerking very bad like it wasn't getting gas or not changing gears. I tried in manual mode and when i reach 11-12 mph it starts jerking ,in manual or AT makes no difference wether its in low or high gear. Any solutions or just take it back this is the first time it has done this.

TripleB

TripleB

Lifetime Member
Aug 13, 2018
Caryville, Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
I just purchased a 2020 1000-3 deluxe as 11 miles on it this morning i got on the machine and started out to unload a small table at my sons house down the lane I was in low gear and the machine started jerking very bad like it wasn't getting gas or not changing gears. I tried in manual mode and when i reach 11-12 mph it starts jerking ,in manual or AT makes no difference wether its in low or high gear. Any solutions or just take it back this is the first time it has done this.
Seat belt not buckled good

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Pesky seatbelt limiters.....

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!