Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 2, 2015
Somereset, Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Ok guys i thought i would start this now. Lets start discussing the ride i was asking about. I will get some hard dates that i will be in the Bella Vista area, i will be traveling from San Antonio. So i would like to start researching locations so i can start planning my route and time schedule.
@Kilo427 @Dp5hunter @Tigermark @jrplaza2008 and i think a couple others in that area.
Maybe even a special sticker for those that are able to attend!!
Lets ride,Tramguage1

Kilo427

Kilo427

Not about the destination Its about the journey
Lifetime Member
Dec 10, 2015
I know the land from only back packing up that way so other guys will have to chime in on what's a good place to go

Reactions: sharp and Jshell3
nbomar

nbomar

Lifetime Member
Oct 11, 2015
Springdale, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Depending on dates... I'm game!

If you want camping and riding, macks pines, mulberry, rush springs, moccasin gap, and Byrds are the ones I know of in NW Arkansas. I know mulberry, and macks have cabins for rent. The rest are tent or rv I think. Might be a deal breaker for some.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Post the date and I will try!

(Delton) "I HATE light scratches too. Makes me think I left some fun on the table. So I go back out there and cover them up with deep scratches. Works every time lol."

Tramguage1

Tramguage1

Texan
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 2, 2015
Somereset, Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Location suggestions?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Reactions: sharp
J

JTW

I don't care to camp out on the trail if that's an option... it will be warm and might give us a better chance to actually shoot the s*** at night. Makes no difference to me... just a thought.

J

Jshell3

If you want camping and riding, macks pines, mulberry, rush springs, moccasin gap, and Byrds are the ones I know of in NW Arkansas. I know mulberry, and macks have cabins for rent. The rest are tent or rv I think. Might be a deal breaker for some.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'm a tent camper All Day!

We actually Glamp (glamorous camp). Air mattress, padded floors, programmable coffee pot.

When we fish (pull a boat) we load it down w our tent and kitchen boxes!

Tramguage1

Tramguage1

Texan
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 2, 2015
Somereset, Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Ill do some googling. Im thinking two days riding and one night cabin.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!