Multi July N.W.Arkansas ride

RingLeader

RingLeader

Jul 18, 2017
Little Rock, Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-5
We ❤️ our HONDA letters... Thanks, @jrplaza2008‼️

Murphy and I had a great time on our first Honda SxS Group Adventure, and LK forward to many more with this group of new friends. Hope to see you all again at the Lake Greeson soon.

IMG 1071

Tramguage1

Tramguage1

Texan
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 2, 2015
Somereset, Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X

Murphy and I had a great time on our first Honda SxS Group Adventure, and LK forward to many more with this group of new friends. Hope to see you all again at the Lake Greeson soon.

View attachment 50931
Was a pleasure meeting you and the wife at Mulberry. Haveing a ride in Texas in Febuary of 18. Would like to have yall join us.

nbomar

nbomar

Lifetime Member
Oct 11, 2015
Springdale, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
We ️ our HONDA letters... Thanks, @jrplaza2008

View attachment 50931

Good looking shirt and rear stickers! Glad to meet you all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4

View attachment 50931
Nice! Bring yourselves to Hidden Falls next February. :)

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Hummmm.... I would love to, but that would be an 8+ hour drive. Too much for a weekend.
Nah, it's easy, here's what you do. Make sure that you have everything loaded and ready to go Thursday evening, take off work noon on Friday, drive to the campground and you're there at 8:00 pm. Have some coldly pops by the fire, ride all day Saturday, ditto Saturday night, drive home Sunday!!!! You make a good ride, lots of fun and you only took off half a day.

Next problem....

Tramguage1

Tramguage1

Texan
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 2, 2015
Somereset, Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Nah, it's easy, here's what you do. Make sure that you have everything loaded and ready to go Thursday evening, take off work noon on Friday, drive to the campground and you're there at 8:00 pm. Have some coldly pops by the fire, ride all day Saturday, ditto Saturday night, drive home Sunday!!!! You make a good ride, lots of fun and you only took off half a day.

Next problem....
I did that for Mulberry!

RingMaster

RingMaster

Lifetime Member
Mar 12, 2017
Little Rock, Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

Next problem....
Sweet! I guess you have a solution to every problem, huh?

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!