BOX1

Just need a quick shout out to these guys...

ACfixer

Lifetime Member
Jan 22, 2021
N/E Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Ordered four tires from Rocky Mountain yesterday afternoon... they are in the truck for delivery today, I cannot even believe that kind of service. In a world where everybody blames COVID or whatever other lame excuse for their low stock and lazy service, here we have a company that just flat out kicked some tail and got it done old school.

4 local M/C - ATV shops, not a single place had a tire that would work. Rocky Mountain had several. I thought I was going to have mu buggy down for a week or two, now it looks like just a day or two so long as I can get the lazy dealer to install the tires. The attitude in the dealerships right now is terrible.

Awesome service Rocky Mountain ATV - Thank you.

Lance

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!