Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
Thanks guys but I swear it's an obsession. Working on this machine is a total pita anymore because there is so much sh** on it. It normally takes more disassembly time than what you are putting on. I just added that back panel and actually enjoyed that one, it wasn't a terrible tear down and didn't have to wire anything. I've wanted a back panel for a while but would've had to hack up one of the soft ones to make it work and I'm not a seamstress. I can have this off in 10 mins and it kept the look going.
Now I'm done. :D
Honestly, wondering if it's ever going to end? :rolleyes:

tr005

tr005

Lifetime Member
Aug 18, 2017
Big Rapids, Mi.
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Thanks guys but I swear it's an obsession. Working on this machine is a total pita anymore because there is so much sh** on it. It normally takes more disassembly time than what you are putting on. I just added that back panel and actually enjoyed that one, it wasn't a terrible tear down and didn't have to wire anything. I've wanted a back panel for a while but would've had to hack up one of the soft ones to make it work and I'm not a seamstress. I can have this off in 10 mins and it kept the look going.
Now I'm done. :D
Honestly, wondering if it's ever going to end? :rolleyes:
Never!!!

pFive

pFive

May 3, 2016
Greenwood IN
Ownership

1. 500
Thats neat...I want to do a custom roof stereo this winter. I also like those cup holders, have any info on those?

KYhillbilly

KYhillbilly

Jan 4, 2017
Ashland, KY
Ownership

1. 500
Very cool, wish i had the patience and skill to do all of that. Mainly the patience. Surprised the charging system can keep up. Had a suburban with a killer stereo/entertainment system once and with a high output alternator it still couldn't keep up if you were cranking it and had all the TV's on.

Reactions: trigger
trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
Very cool, wish i had the patience and skill to do all of that. Mainly the patience. Surprised the charging system can keep up. Had a suburban with a killer stereo/entertainment system once and with a high output alternator it still couldn't keep up if you were cranking it and had all the TV's on.

Thanks Hillbilly. I'm not big on patience either so there's a lot of cussing going on through this process. I only crank the stereo when it's running and I have a two battery set up. I have no idea if I'm pulling off the batteries charge or not when it's cranking hard, probably. Lol, yeah I've been dimming my headlights for 35 yrs.

Tflynn

Tflynn

Not a liberal
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 12, 2015
Northern California
Ownership

1. 700-2
Damn Trigger that looks awesome!! I like all the diamond plate. Kinda makes my Bluetooth speaker bouncing around in the cubby above the glove box seem inadequate

Last edited:
Reactions: trigger
trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
Damn Trigger that looks awesome!! I like all the diamond plate. Kinda makes my Bluetooth speaker bouncing around in the chubby above the glove box seem inadequate

Thanks T! As long as it's enough for you and you're happy with it, that's all that matters. Find it funny when I read threads about these $200 sound systems that guys are saying crank so hard they're blowing leaves, makes me question their definition of cranking. If that's blowing leaves then this sh**'s chopping down trees!

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Thanks Hillbilly. I'm not big on patience either so there's a lot of cussing going on through this process. I only crank the stereo when it's running and I have a two battery set up. I have no idea if I'm pulling off the batteries charge or not when it's cranking hard, probably. Lol, yeah I've been dimming my headlights for 35 yrs.
35 years! Your waaaaay older than that! Lol.
In fact...I think you were around when Christ was a corporal lmao.
Little brother looks good! It’s a marvel of inspiration for all who ownes a P5. And like @tr005 says “NEVER” never ends! I think there’s a bet on you on here somewhere about that? Lol

NPN

NPN

Mar 30, 2017
Manitoba
Ownership

1. 500
Did one of these about a year ago but a lot has changed. Maybe it'll give someone an idea.

I’m speechless! I think all other P5’s would bow down to yours. One thing missing. I think an original, functioning Gatling Gun on the hood would top things off!

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
8B49D020 854F 46D6 9197 DD81993BBC0B
I’m speechless! I think all other P5’s would bow down to yours. One thing missing. I think an original, functioning Gatling Gun on the hood would top things off!
I always told him a 50cal on the roof would have ben sweet when we rode the tank trails .

Reactions: tr005 and trigger
trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
Thanks guys! The members on this forum are the only ones that can appreciate what's went into it. I don't think most people on the trail know exactly what they're looking at or the way these things come stock. As for being done, the wife has heard it more times than anyone, now she just says 'yeah right' and rolls her eyes. I always present it in the same way too, 'I have a plan', 'it'll look cool', 'it'll be easy', 'it won't even cost that much' and 'don't worry you'll like it when I'm done'. If she's really against it I say 'well I already ordered it sooooo...?'.
Don't ever want anyone bowing to me, I'll follow behind any P5 on the trail. This forum gave me a lot of ideas and inspiration and I just hope I can pass it along. I am glad that you guys dig my addiction though. :)

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!