Kawasaki Mule 600?

Jbird

Jbird

Jan 6, 2016
Mena, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I have a friend with a 2009 Kawasaki Mule 600 in cherry condition. This unit has 101 hours on it and has never been mudded or abused. He is interested in buying a Pioneer 700 and is wondering what his mule might be worth to sell outright. Thanks for any insight.

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
I have a friend with a 2009 Kawasaki Mule 600 in cherry condition. This unit has 101 hours on it and has never been mudded or abused. He is interested in buying a Pioneer 700 and is wondering what his mule might be worth to sell outright. Thanks for any insight.
When we going to ride again Jbird?

Jbird

Jbird

Jan 6, 2016
Mena, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
When we going to ride again Jbird?
I am past ready! Our kids came up from Tyler last weekend. We have been fighting upper respiratory infections and both of us have poison ivy. Seems like when it rains it pours. When I finish this antibiotic Z pack I hope to be 100% for the first time since Thanksgiving. What kind of place did yall find to ride near Van Buren?

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
I am past ready! Our kids came up from Tyler last weekend. We have been fighting upper respiratory infections and both of us have poison ivy. Seems like when it rains it pours. When I finish this antibiotic Z pack I hope to be 100% for the first time since Thanksgiving. What kind of place did yall find to ride near Van Buren?
Wow, yeah you guys need to get better!!! We rode at Mulberry/Mills Creek trail system. It was very cool, right up your alley. Mack's Pines is right up the way too. We had a ride planed this weekend in the ONF in Sims, but looks like we're going to be rained out.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!