P500 KFI 66" Pro-Series Snow Plow & Mount - 2015-2017 Honda Pioneer 500

R

RumpRocket

Dec 23, 2017
USA
Ownership

1. 500
Any suggestions in finding the best deal?

Reactions: trigger
JCart

JCart

Lifetime Member
Jul 14, 2014
Kamloops, BC Canada.
Ownership

1. 500
Try direct from KFI, I couldn’t in Canada had to go through their dealer network. Excellent product been very happy with mine and good choice on size too.
Cheers,
j

dls1966

dls1966

Mar 4, 2018
Kawkawlin Michigan
Ownership

1. 500
Just purchased this system last week but I went with the 60 in blade it was under 600 dollars
Seems well worth the money haven't had a chance to use it yet but fingers crossed, I will
They had the KFI winch 3500 hooked up in the showroom and it lifted the plow up instantly...Nice setup

Reactions: RumpRocket
R

RumpRocket

Dec 23, 2017
USA
Ownership

1. 500
I went with the KFI Pro Poly 66 inch Combo Kit, it has everything just over $700.00 on e-bay...that was the cheapest I was able to find, I called KFI and they asked just under $800.00 for the Pro Poly plow, post tube and mount.
The 66 inch metal KFI plows are are about $100.00 cheaper...Thanks everyone.

420Rancher

Jun 29, 2019
Innisfil
I want to switch to a kfi front mount system, i presently have a click and go gen 1 blade. Can anyone tell me the space between the uprights on the kfi blade. My present push tubes are 11” where the blade mounts. The blade i have is a wing blade like the warn pro vantage.
No real specs for any push-tubes online, i remember when we could google to find more than adds.

I mounted the kfi winch mount and was happy with it. The push-tubes seem long for the kfi front mount .

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

T

Tstover

Dec 15, 2018
Central PA
Ownership

1. 500
I want to switch to a kfi front mount system, i presently have a click and go gen 1 blade. Can anyone tell me the space between the uprights on the kfi blade. My present push tubes are 11” where the blade mounts. The blade i have is a wing blade like the warn pro vantage.
No real specs for any push-tubes online, i remember when we could google to find more than adds.

I mounted the kfi winch mount and was happy with it. The push-tubes seem long for the kfi front mount .

I just installed a KFI yesterday. The mounts from the push tubes to the mount on the machine are 12 inches apart. Good luck!

trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
Bring it on Winter, do you know who you're f***** with?!

Plow

T

Tstover

Dec 15, 2018
Central PA
Ownership

1. 500

Crap, just reread your post and see you want the blade mount width, let me go measure, be right back..................................11 inches, you’re in luck.

Reactions: 420Rancher

420Rancher

Jun 29, 2019
Innisfil
Thanks for the measurement,

Meant to post some pictures, with the two snow storms over the last two days have had a chance to plow some snow.
This is a great machine to plow snow with. The old blade fit without a problem!
Cant believe how high the blade lifts.
758af2662e584324828f02c48618d8e51df84bb8324ea747a743533b89b9bb46

Reactions: JCart
JCart

JCart

Lifetime Member
Jul 14, 2014
Kamloops, BC Canada.
Ownership

1. 500
Just noticed on KFI’s site they have a poly plough option with replaceable plough face material, wondering if anyone has retrofitted the poly 1/8” material to a standard plough. Thinking poly material would be much more slippery then coated steel, increasing efficiency? It’s a very good price too!
Thoughts?
Cheers,
jrc

420Rancher

Jun 29, 2019
Innisfil
Just noticed on KFI’s site they have a poly plough option with replaceable plough face material, wondering if anyone has retrofitted the poly 1/8” material to a standard plough. Thinking poly material would be much more slippery then coated steel, increasing efficiency? It’s a very good price too!
Thoughts?
Cheers,
jrc

My blade is poly and it is very durable would definitely recommend it.

Reactions: MCDavis and JCart

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!