Talon L&W RADIUS RODS

lundy

lundy

L&W FAB
Apr 30, 2019
bremen ga
Ownership

1. Talon R
Radius rods from L&W Fab. starting at 389.99 raw, powder coated 489.99.

comes with a LIFETIME warranty. you break it we replace it!

also FREE shipping to lower 48 united states!

https://landwfab.com/product-category/talon/radius-rods-t/

TALON RR

Last edited:
Reactions: Vondy
Vondy

Vondy

Lifetime Member
Mar 10, 2015
Houston,OH
Ownership

1. Talon X4
I don't see a powder coated option available on website. Do I need to call? What colors available?

lundy

lundy

L&W FAB
Apr 30, 2019
bremen ga
Ownership

1. Talon R
I don't see a powder coated option available on website. Do I need to call? What colors available?
yea, sorry bout that. we offer red,black,silver. if you want it powdered call 770-445-9778 and ask for taylor and she will get you taken care of. ill try to get the powder options added on the website this week.

Reactions: Sheetmetalfab
jamesh

jamesh

Lifetime Member
Apr 11, 2019
DFW
Ownership

1. 500

2. Talon X4
Do these arms increase ground clearance of the belly, in and of themselves? Do they push the stance out, and how far?

I am planning to get an X4 when they come out. Since rock crawling is something I like, I'd like to increase the ground clearance. I think 30 inch tires are the largest that will fit on a stock X and I also think that is the biggest I want to go in regards to power effects. That only achieves one inch of lift. I'd ideally like to get a total of 3 inches which would put it on par with a stock Turbo S (in relation to ground clearance).

I know that SuperATV has some spacer rings, but that doesn't seem like the way to get a good lift without compromising ride quality and axle stress.

lundy

lundy

L&W FAB
Apr 30, 2019
bremen ga
Ownership

1. Talon R
no
Do these arms increase ground clearance of the belly, in and of themselves? Do they push the stance out, and how far?

I am planning to get an X4 when they come out. Since rock crawling is something I like, I'd like to increase the ground clearance. I think 30 inch tires are the largest that will fit on a stock X and I also think that is the biggest I want to go in regards to power effects. That only achieves one inch of lift. I'd ideally like to get a total of 3 inches which would put it on par with a stock Turbo S (in relation to ground clearance).

I know that SuperATV has some spacer rings, but that doesn't seem like the way to get a good lift without compromising ride quality and axle stress.
no these dont increase width or height. if you are gonna rock climb id recommend getting these! also you can clear 32's on the x.

Talon - NEW TALON X BUILD L&W FAB JUST FINISHED

M

Morris1219

Aug 27, 2019
Dallas TX
Ownership

1. Talon R
So how much added clearance do these add vs the stock ones.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!