BOX1

Lack of Talon 4 live and sellers market sez...

sandbaja

sandbaja

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Mar 2, 2021
San Diego, CA
Ownership

1. Talon R LV

2. Talon X4 LV
I should probably pull out of the hunt and wait for product to become available locally or hold for 2022 models (August?). That and most local dealers (not all) are adding build/dealer fees if they have anything, which for me is not what I want. One local dealer told me he suspected the live versions are hard to obtain due to 2nd and 3rd tier suppliers not being able to deliver electronics and components. The good news is I'm recently retired, have money to spend and plenty of time so perhaps my interest and money will go towards a different product.

I'm going to head down to my place in Baja in 2 weeks and contemplate with a Cerveza in hand.

906UP

906UP

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 6, 2017
The 906
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. Talon X
Welcome to the forum from da U.P. of Michigan!
Supply seems be limited everywhere but probably more so in Kommiefornia, I imagine it has to be a Kommie version to be able to get registered....? So your limited in your search area.

sandbaja

sandbaja

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Mar 2, 2021
San Diego, CA
Ownership

1. Talon R LV

2. Talon X4 LV
Welcome to the forum from da U.P. of Michigan!
Supply seems be limited everywhere but probably more so in Kommiefornia, I imagine it has to be a Kommie version to be able to get registered....? So your limited in your search area.
Probably has special CA CARB requirements...I haven't checked but will check as I'm out and about.

I grew up in the school you never paid MSRP. Finding out they want MSRP+Del fees (ok with this one) plus dealer markup is a shocker.

Hey, if Honda comes out with an electric version they would likely give me a 5K rebate and name me mayor for the day, savor of the environment with medals and all🤣

Just to let you know...there is a bastion of sane people out here. We aren't all fruitcakes and lunatics.:cool:

H

HondaTech

Probably has special CA CARB requirements...I haven't checked but will check as I'm out and about.

I grew up in the school you never paid MSRP. Finding out they want MSRP+Del fees (ok with this one) plus dealer markup is a shocker.

Hey, if Honda comes out with an electric version they would likely give me a 5K rebate and name me mayor for the day, savor of the environment with medals and all🤣

Just to let you know...there is a bastion of sane people out here. We aren't all fruitcakes and lunatics.:cool:

The California models have an evap cannister, that the difference.

The Pioneer 1000 has different shocks in the rear as well to keep in below the 1000lb cargo limit in that communist hell whole.

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!