WhiteLightning

WhiteLightning

My check koozie light, keeps coming on
Lifetime Member
Feb 19, 2017
Magnolia Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3
September 29-30. @Montecresto, @Buckydoo, @Razorback. @RingMaster. @Smitty335, @DerekC. @my99svt. @pmward. @LilT and anyone else that's ready to ride. Camp sites in Kirby are walk up sites. The hotel is nice. $50 per night if you rent for 2 or more nights phone # is 870 398 4434

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Buckydoo

Buckydoo

Jul 16, 2017
September 29-30. @Montecresto, @Buckydoo, @Razorback. @RingMaster. @Smitty335, @DerekC. @my99svt. @pmward. @LilT and anyone else that's ready to ride. Camp sites in Kirby are walk up sites. The hotel is nice. $50 per night if you rent for 2 or more nights

Sounds great to me. How do you beat riding,drinking, cooking,camping, and bull sh!!!!! That's my fav.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon x4
September 29-30. @Montecresto, @Buckydoo, @Razorback. @RingMaster. @Smitty335, @DerekC. @my99svt. @pmward. @LilT and anyone else that's ready to ride. Camp sites in Kirby are walk up sites. The hotel is nice. $50 per night if you rent for 2 or more nights

Awesome, great place to ride. I've been reading about it. Sounds like both easy and challenging trail!

Reactions: sharp and Dp5hunter
Deluxe700

Deluxe700

Lifetime Member
Jul 2, 2017
Central Arkansas
Ownership

1. 700-2
Welcome to the forum, You plan on joining us Deluxe???
Man I'd love to...I just had neck surgery on July 3rd , and I'm recovering, be it slow...starting to go back to work for short days next week. Doctor has me off my Pioneer, my tractor, my lawn mower, even my Truck (no driving). I go back to him in 7 weeks , so I hope he will let me start doing all my "fun" stuff again...

RingMaster

RingMaster

Lifetime Member
Mar 12, 2017
Little Rock, Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Man I'd love to...I just had neck surgery on July 3rd , and I'm recovering, be it slow...starting to go back to work for short days next week. Doctor has me off my Pioneer, my tractor, my lawn mower, even my Truck (no driving). I go back to him in 7 weeks , so I hope he will let me start doing all my "fun" stuff again...
Hello Deluxe700, I'm from Ferndale just west of L.R. Sorry to hear that you won't be able to join us at Bear Creek, but stay in touch and you can join the next ride.

Deluxe700

Deluxe700

Lifetime Member
Jul 2, 2017
Central Arkansas
Ownership

1. 700-2
Hello Deluxe700, I'm from Ferndale just west of L.R. Sorry to hear that you won't be able to join us at Bear Creek, but stay in touch and you can join the next ride.
Thanks RingMaster...Yeah, it's tough gettin older and stuff starts breakin...maybe this neck disc thing will fix me for awhile...I'm just out in Salem , not far from ya'll....talk to ya soon...

YardDog

YardDog

Grumpy ol' fart
Lifetime Member
Feb 2, 2017
Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I'd like to ride with you guys again. Great group of people, I had a blast at Mulberry and enjoyed meeting everyone. Question...has anyone ridden Bear Creek? I'm up for a good ride, but will probably shy away from the extreme s***. Not being a kitty, but I'd rather not haul my rig across the state to tear the hell out of it. Only two places had me concerned at Mulberry even though I'm new to side by sides. I stuck tight to Tigermark in the beginning, and after we talked a bit I was fine with no worries.

I should be able to tent it then. Temps should be more reasonable.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
My contract with USDA runs out Sept 30. Unless a drastic change in funding happens soon, sleeping in a tent might become a way of life for me lol

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!