Lifetime Trail Maps / GPS Tablets with nearly 100 Trail systems in 20 states.

JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Here is one of the most comprehensive sources for showing all the trails in the East TN area. These tablets now cover over 90 Trail systems in 20 states and a continually be updated and expanded.

Areamap orig

Sundquist (Ride Royal Blue)
Royal Blue (West side of I-75)
New River (West of Royal Blue & East of Brimstone)
Tackett Creek (Farthest Northwest riding area)

Private Offroad parks - all trails are interconnected with the above trail systems.
Brimstone (farthest Northeast riding area Private Park)
Windrock (Farthest SouthWest riding area Private Park)

Free Paper maps are available for TWRA Sundquist only at Ride Royal Blue Resort but these tablets and app cover everything. Here is a Satellite view using Google Earth to represent the connected trails in east TN alone. This area is 117 miles East to West and 65 miles north to south. the earea is just over 1.59 million acres.
TN Trails 117 miles E to W

The RED dot represents the approximate locations of Ride Royal Blue Resort & Eagle Rock Campgrounds both who are authorized dealers of the Lifetime Trail Maps products.
20190408 135409

Now they are offering 7, 8, 10" tablets will all maps set up in a GPS application. Link and info updated 5/1/19.

Updated Link

Lifetime Trail Maps Home

JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Link is still broken

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
Thanks, link updated to main page as well as info in the original post above.

Reactions: BrophyCreek
A

Average_Joe

Aug 19, 2016
Gainesville, Fl
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Other Brand
I'm counting 20 states on the website and still no Florida :eek:

B

Byrdman

May 21, 2017
Kentucky
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I'm looking into buying this app, how well does everyone like it?

Reactions: JACKAL
JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
I'm looking into buying this app, how well does everyone like it?
If someone wants an all in one prepackaged solution and doesn't want to or have the time to resource thier own trail file overlays it is an exceptional value. Especially if you intend to ride the bigger trail systems in several states.

That being said both Ride Royal Blue and Eagle Rock Resort and campground are authorized dealers for Lifetime trail maps, working for them we sell an average of 20 of these pre loaded tablets a month. Overall everyone loves them once they have used them for a weeked of riding.

B

Byrdman

May 21, 2017
Kentucky
Ownership

1. 1000-5
If someone wants an all in one prepackaged solution and doesn't want to or have the time to resource thier own trail file overlays it is an exceptional value. Especially if you intend to ride the bigger trail systems in several states.

That being said both Ride Royal Blue and Eagle Rock Resort and campground are authorized dealers for Lifetime trail maps, working for them we sell an average of 20 of these pre loaded tablets a month. Overall everyone loves them once they have used them for a weeked of riding.
I’ve found a tablet compatible with the app off eBay for 30 bucks. If it holds a charge I believe I’m going to pull the trigger on the app and load it to the tablet. I’ve just had slight reservations about spending 200 plus on trail maps.

JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
I’ve found a tablet compatible with the app off eBay for 30 bucks. If it holds a charge I believe I’m going to pull the trigger on the app and load it to the tablet. I’ve just had slight reservations about spending 200 plus on trail maps.
Caveat emptor. Just because it's Android and a Samsung doesn't mean it has a functioning GPS chip such as the Amazon Kindle Fire type tablets, though manufactured by Samsung has an inferior chipset SOC that get location based from wifi only. Be sure of what you buy.

Reactions: JTW
B

Byrdman

May 21, 2017
Kentucky
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Caveat emptor. Just because it's Android and a Samsung doesn't mean it has a functioning GPS chip such as the Amazon Kindle Fire type tablets, though manufactured by Samsung has an inferior chipset SOC that get location based from wifi only. Be sure of what you buy.
I pulled the compatable Samsung models from their website

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!