P500 Led backup lights

M

Morrelfinder

Mar 21, 2020
Ohio
Ownership

1. 500
Hey there!- So with everything going on my acc harness isn’t going to be here for another week! My reverse lights are staring me in my face, and I have to install them! Lol is there a way to wire them without the acc harness? Thx

HUCK

HUCK

Lifetime Member
Jun 21, 2016
ARIZONA
Ownership

1. 500

2. Talon X
Hey there!- So with everything going on my acc harness isn’t going to be here for another week! My reverse lights are staring me in my face, and I have to install them! Lol is there a way to wire them without the acc harness? Thx
I just ran a switched hot to mine and grounded to the frame . Toggle switch and all is good .

Olaf

Olaf

Aug 18, 2019
Mn
Ownership

1. 500
Not sure what kind of lights you have but I have my ground connected to the gray wire at the transmission and my +12 is tied in to the tail light so if my headlights are on and I shift to R my reverse lights come on.

20200401 123012

Reactions: trigger

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!