Talon Let’s run it up the flagpole

TalonMatt

TalonMatt

Jan 9, 2020
WA
Ownership

1. Talon R
I’m wondering what you all are doing about flag whips. What ones do you like?

NTCPrezJB

NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Seems like a @drfubar question to me. I haven’t heard anyone ask him if he likes lighted whips lately.

• Haha
Reactions: Mudwing and JACKAL
drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Mary's Ridge (Dayton Mtn), TN
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Seems like a @drfubar question to me. I haven’t heard anyone ask him if he likes lighted whips lately.
I still think they're gay, (not that there's anything wrong with that :rolleyes:), and they always seem to malfunction when at Mary's Ridge. But if y'all are of that perversion then by all means wear them proudly. There are several that run them, @GlockMeister, @CumminsPusher, @Tigermark etc. But that tells you something right there.😉

Last edited:
NTCPrezJB

NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I haven't added any lights to mine so far. Booger whips seem to be one of the popular brands with the guys that have them.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!