P1000 Lift information

B

BigCountry1

Nov 15, 2020
Newport, Tn
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I have a 2018 Pioneer 1000-5 LE and I am wanting to put a lift on it. I am torn between a portal lift and a suspension lift. I really like the suspension lift for the articulation. Any help would be appreciated.

JenElio

JenElio

NTC's NoMo Chupacabra Caliente!!....
Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2019
Loxahatchee, florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
I have a 2018 Pioneer 1000-5 LE and I am wanting to put a lift on it. I am torn between a portal lift and a suspension lift. I really like the suspension lift for the articulation. Any help would be appreciated.
Well, you been here for almost a year but this being your first post............welcome from South FL.

I'm no expert but I don't think a lift gives the machine any more articulation then is already there. I'm sure others with more knowledge then me will chime in 👍 good luck

B

BigCountry1

Nov 15, 2020
Newport, Tn
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Well, you been here for almost a year but this being your first post............welcome from South FL.

I'm no expert but I don't think a lift gives the machine any more articulation then is already there. I'm sure others with more knowledge then me will chime in 👍 good luck
The long arm kit should improve articulation I think but not sure. I hope some of the off road guys chime in on this post.

thank you

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Welcome from Michigan!
I might add also @JenElio post to being new for almost a yr and only these 2 post.
We have a old ancient Aztec ritual when you first post its called…
PICS OR IT DIDNT HAPPEN!

As for the suspension lift, i think thats the way to go cuz of much better articulation. Of your going into deep swamp and or deep water then id think of the portals IMO. Portals are very expensive and youll be doing some sort of a suspengion upgrade with that at one point of another.

JenElio

JenElio

NTC's NoMo Chupacabra Caliente!!....
Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2019
Loxahatchee, florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
The long arm kit should improve articulation I think but not sure. I hope some of the off road guys chime in on this post.

thank you
Yes, you are correct. Long travel kits will give you more articulation. My bad I thought you were talking about a spring spacer or bracket lift. TTC makes some nice bolt on kits, and if $$$ is not a big factor couple the TTC arms/lift with portals and you got your self a bad ass rig. Always depends on shat type of riding you'll be doing. I believe @aauman88 has a TTC set up with portals also. Maybe read his build a bit 👍

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!